Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    how about when u scrape stuff off road? oh wait
    Yeah I heard that is bad too how's yours treating counterfeit bumpa holding up?

Comment

• Fin* is going on light duty AKA parked in mah driveway for a few weeks while I wait for my new 3" BigOffroad (Alcan) leafs to come in.

RE can suck a nut when it comes to their busings... all four of my bushings fell out... and by fell out i mean there was 1/2" or more of play in all four leaf spring bushings. And apparently there is a defect in some of their springs where the pressed-in sleeve that the poly bushings go into isn't pressed in properly thus making a fucking racket with the bushing bouncing around.

So while it is in down time I am
      1. putting in mah refreshed D44 and d30.
      2. I have already started frenching in mah f250 shock mounts outboarded in the rear.
      3. Drop Brackets with super sique braces.
      4. replace cracked manifold with APN header.

Hopefully I will be purchasing some LII shackle relocation brackets here soon so I can has sick flecks and ride.

And hate all you want... but I am Buying a scooter to get back and forth to work to savings da monies. 65+ MPGs and will still do 65+ mph. Im cool with that.
      Last edited by SupermanIce-J; 06-16-2011, 08:41 AM.
      2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
      • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
      • 5.13's
      • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• why not just buy a on dual sport?

Comment

• Because this scooter will only put a $600 dent in my jeep fund rather than a $2000+

Plus:
          1. It gets better mileage

2. I won't want to hop it up because it is a scooter...i mean c'mon. It is like buying a edible thong for a fat woman... The idea is there but in reality the money you spent on THAT thong for THAT woman could have been spent elsewhere and you wouldn't have wasted the money on that thong and your lunch.

3. It will be a gateway drug to something better ( i think) such as a dual sport/super moto or cbr600 or something. BABY STEPS.

2003 TJ Rubicon
          • 4.0/42rle/np241or
          • 5.13's
          • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• speaking from experience.. I would hope right to the dual sport and or possibily a use streetbike, wait a few years on the streetbike tho or have fun paying outragious insurance on the streetbike( I've own well over 50+ dirtbikes, quads, 3wheelers and 4 streetbikes and have been riding for 28 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by SupermanIce-J View Post

2. I won't want to hop it up because it is a scooter...i mean c'mon. It is like buying a edible thong for a fat woman... The idea is there but in reality the money you spent on THAT thong for THAT woman could have been spent elsewhere and you wouldn't have wasted the money on that thong and your lunch.
              BULLSHIT! My friend had a Yamaha Zuma with a big bore kit. That thing fuckin ripped!
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

• you should get a kawasaki teryx, and let me drive you to school everyday.
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                  BULLSHIT! My friend had a Yamaha Zuma with a big bore kit. That thing fuckin ripped!
                  This one has a factory big bore kit. LOL

NAH i don't wanna hop it up cuz i wanna save mah pennies for the jeep and for a real bike and a new place to live and...............

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                  you should get a kawasaki teryx, and let me drive you to school everyday.
                  This is my thought process on riding with you zullo...
                  1. Are you fucking crazy
                  2. Yes he is that fucking crazy
                  3. OHMYGAWD... this could be fun
                  4. oh the lulz this could be fun.
                  5. Alright RAWK AWN!!!
                  Last edited by SupermanIce-J; 06-23-2011, 08:37 AM.

2003 TJ Rubicon
                  • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                  • 5.13's
                  • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                      needs less blood
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by SupermanIce-J View Post

This is my thought process on riding with you zullo...
                        1. Are you fucking crazy
                        2. Yes he is that fucking crazy
                        3. OHMYGAWD... this could be fun
                        4. oh the lulz this could be fun.
                        5. Alright RAWK AWN!!!
                        my thought process

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                        Originally posted by DizzDizz
                        aliens probed my husband

Comment

• If i ever got one of those...... its getting doors, actual DOM roll cage, and 5 points.

They're so easy to drive though, you just press the gas pedal to the floor and steer. No braking or slowing down allowed.
                          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• OKAY... so sort of sad bump

The ice-j is getting un-iced. It all started with Pennsylvania state inspection... and being broke...

I have to get new rims with 4" or less backspacing so i can remove my wheel spacers. The only rims i can afford are the steel black soft 8 or d-window cliche` wheels... OH Well.

So along with that the bumpers are getting JON gloss and so are my sliders that i have yet to install.

Honestly, my visions of having a superdeeduuper clean dd that i can tear up trails in, got thrown out the window when decided to wheel harder trails with the messed-up mindset that I would not scratch my rig. then i got a scratch and then i put a dent in mah rocker and then i backed into a fucking tree and trashed my rear hatch.

So it only makes sense to me to go with something that will look good (cliche black) but still good, and also be easy to touch-up and something that hides sins al'il better than color match or silver.
                            Last edited by SupermanIce-J; 08-31-2011, 01:42 PM.

2003 TJ Rubicon
                            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                            • 5.13's
                            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• wanna trade your bling rims for my d windows lol
                              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• NAH... I already ordered mah rims. Jegs soft 8 specials.

2003 TJ Rubicon
                                • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                                • 5.13's
                                • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Working...
                                X