Scale Yota R/C Crawler build...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scale Yota R/C Crawler build...

Decided to make a build thread out of this.

i know a select few of you also partake in the r/c crawler sceen. In an effort to weed out the assholes who hate me and post b/s in my regular threads about this im bringing it here so its not so public

this started life as a stock axial ax-10 comp crawler the kit version.

for electronics im useing a hitech hs-5985mg servo, novak goat brushless crawler system, and im runnin 2.4ghz spectrum dsm with a airtronics M8.

the truck was transfered from the stock V style ax-10 chassis to the new scx-10 trail chassis. i used all stock links, but changed the shock setup to losi aluminum shocks off a xxx-nt sport. i have the hand-bros steering kit on the truck which makes the factory 4 link front into a 3 link w/pan-hard and mounts the steering servo up on the frame rail for a more scale look.

the tires/wheels are a set of 2.2 RC4WD oem stamped steel bead-locks with (right now) a set of stock traxxas slash tires for a more scale look. i also have a set of the RC4WD scale warn locking hubs.

the body is the Tamiya toyota heilux, its the origional hard plastic shell that was availabel for the bruser. its olive drab and has a losi LED head/tail light kit installed.

future plans are to add a set of the new RC4WD scale f/r bumpers and sliders to help protect my body. also the bulldog 9500 brushless winch.

im also looking into a set of the 100mm scale RC4WD shocks...

action shots.

#becauseJoeNitro
Working...
X