• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
    I know but i saw a few on facebook that were ohsosuite
    Oh right. Thanks!
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Nice, I can only image how much of a PITA it is to build a tight fitting exo on something... Looking awesome.
      -Erik
      Miller Motorsports #4421 : 1st Overall - 2010 Ultra4 IEC Series , 2010 Line Mtn. Race Series
      Thanks to: BFGoodrich, Spidertrax, The Axle Exchange, Metro Printing & Promo, North Jersey Jeep Club, CTM, RadFlo Shocks, Schwanke Engines, HeavyMetalConcepts, EMS Offroad

Comment

• Another LII piece going on the rig. Going with slider boxes to replace my rear shackles.

Main reason bein the Deaver leafs that are coming are a little taller than my RE leafs I have now...Deaver recommends a boomerang shackle to use with them, which would bump me up even higher still. I dont want to change my lift height...i am sitting at 4.5-4.75" right now.

Sliders will eliminate the shackle height altogether, and also improve my roll stability...plus they are a pretty cool unit. I'll be interested to see how they work out

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

• I hate you so goddamn much....

Im actually excited to see how he puts these on because I was ooggling those all weekend...

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• i always liked the idea of slider boxes over shackles, sweet deal broliosis
            dirty30

Comment

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
              I hate you so goddamn much....

Im actually excited to see how he puts these on because I was ooggling those all weekend...
              They really arent all that costly, maybe something to think about eh?

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
              i always liked the idea of slider boxes over shackles, sweet deal broliosis
              Me too now..i honestly didnt even consider them or think about them until late last night...talked to Tim about it some and decided to go for it. From what I understand they should improve upon everything.
              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• yeah i would consider diong them in the future, that is if the jeep ever leaves its nice spot in the driveway ever again

is he planning on mounting them straight to the rail, or bumping them down a bit, i feel if the get put that far up youll be losing height.. or i could just be misinterpreting their size
                dirty30

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                  yeah i would consider diong them in the future, that is if the jeep ever leaves its nice spot in the driveway ever again

is he planning on mounting them straight to the rail, or bumping them down a bit, i feel if the get put that far up youll be losing height.. or i could just be misinterpreting their size
                  I actually have no idea..once I am there again this weekend and have some hands on I will have an idea.
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                    I actually have no idea..once I am there again this weekend and have some hands on I will have an idea.
                    sweet, make sure you takes pix, i mean if youre any good at that kinda thing...
                    dirty30

Comment

• I'm really looking forward to seeing how he mounts these. Just ball busting but all I could think of when I saw that was Tim saying "rednecks eat these up"

Is it Sunday yet?
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• What kind of plastic does he use for the slider?

Comment

• Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                          What kind of plastic does he use for the slider?
                          Delrin or UHMW...i forget which
                          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                            I'm really looking forward to seeing how he mounts these. Just ball busting but all I could think of when I saw that was Tim saying "rednecks eat these up"

Is it Sunday yet?
                            aw, are you excited to roadtrip with me
                            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                              aw, are you excited to roadtrip with me
                              Yup!
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• maybe if i'm feeling nice i'll make something yummy for our car ride
                                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                                X