The HeavyMetal Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post

you get used to it...although i will admit i was a little scared RCQ day when we had to try and beat the racers
    at least heavy has bumps and such......

ask courtney... we had to travel ~1 mile on the course, between buggys, i was going about 20-25 mph between CV back to the comp course. My jeep did not like that one bit.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post

ask courtney... we had to travel ~1 mile on the course, between buggys, i was going about 20-25 mph between CV back to the comp course. My jeep did not like that one bit.

when we got air on the new section of the park it was awesome yet scary at the same time but its prepared me to be an awesome co-driver when will has his buggy one day!
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post

when we got air on the new section of the park it was awesome yet scary at the same time but its prepared me to be an awesome co-driver when will has his buggy one day!
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• utoh the race to buggy-dom.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

• That looks like so much fun. I wanna play too

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• so suite. Do want
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post

twas fun though haha we officially took part in the rcq

"make sure theres no buggys behind me"
                2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                J10 project do want.
                "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

• Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                  twas fun though haha we officially took part in the rcq

"make sure theres no buggys behind me"
                  hence why i gettin race ambers for speed.

ohhh and sunday too, hazards are no where near as cool.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

• so, fawk all these rear cross shock mounts that run under the jeep, probably making me inboard the shocks more so...and making me work around my exhaust blah blah

im sendin these babies straight up through the floor off the spring plate to shock hoops

attaching a shift boot to the shock body to seal out the outside would be the ideal plan of action here.

dan dan the ruffstuff man should be sending these out to me any second now with his extra fast cali shipping ways

im going to try and set it up to have dual-height mounting abilities somehow, so if i snag up a pair of 12" shocks somewhere down the road for back there, i can plug them in.
                    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                    Originally posted by DizzDizz
                    aliens probed my husband

Comment

• i got 12" and 14" bilstiens sitting here
                      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                        i got 12" and 14" bilstiens sitting here
                        wanna do me a quick favor? on the 12" measure the extended and collapsed on em, and then how big the shock body is on em

ill compare that to 12" fox, and we will be able to mock up both sizes for the future

well we can do it when im there, so nvm haha
                        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• You seem very jovial today, you could also use the stock rear lower sway bar mount as an attachment to the spring plate. Something to think about
                          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

• mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                              You seem very jovial today, you could also use the stock rear lower sway bar mount as an attachment to the spring plate. Something to think about
                              JOVIAL

i thought about that, saw it on naxja somewhere...but i figured what the hell, these are nice and minty and werent much money. we can at least get the majority of the shit done before they come in the mail
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• If you ordered it today it will be here saturday. Jovial sounded less gay than merry
                                2001 wj tbd
                                1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                                X