The HeavyMetal Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Capt. Crunch View Post
    With out sounding like a suck up. I think your rig is one of the best on the forum
    Thank you

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
    It's because he is always winning shit
    truth be told ive only won my rock lights for my jeep as RJ said anything else I have either bought or made myself with the help of friends/family

Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
    Wow thats sucks but i agree that that is prolly the least worries youve had after coming home from an event.

Now i would remove the gas tank, shocks and some other stuff anf weld in a nice beefy 2x4 or similar X member between the unibody rails.
    I didnt really think it was too bad at all, just gives me an opportunity to improve the system back there like you said. It'll probably be getting some sort of cross tube like JKS/T&J sells, definitely wont have to remove the gas tank though.

and what the hey, a little video...hard to gauge the speed/terrain because it was from so far away, but it made for a fun ride for sure, just ask Phil's white knuckles

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ljrZ24Cgs[/ame]

after running around some i think i am convinced to leave my shocks at the current valving
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

• I just said remove gas tank so there is more room to design something and welding near a plastic gas tank scares me.
      Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

• that video looks like blast
        4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          truth be told ive only won my rock lights for my jeep as RJ said anything else I have either bought or made myself with the help of friends/family
          Whops, my bad
          God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

• Whats up with the single lit roof light?

How fast were you going in the video?

Comment

• Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
              Whats up with the single lit roof light?

How fast were you going in the video?
              2 stopped working the week before, then 1 stopped working mid-run in that video...i havent looked at it yet to find why

in the video anywhere from 30-55 depending where i am

we had it to 70 that day in a stretch a little farther down, but i dont think i want to do that again. Lol..very easy to get squirrely on that surface when youre at that rate
              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Going that fast at those bumps you might have just toasted the bulbs in the hellas.

Comment

• im assuming some kind of loose connection
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• phil, we gotta toughen you up!
                    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Will i got a plan and bubble gum we can fix her
                      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                        seriously though, the amount of fucking retarded shit it did this weekend...the fact it drove home the same way it drove down is a-ok with me.
                        mine tried.... but we all know what happened there.
                        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• awwww i just saw the video, you left out the post race interview.

lol. i'm soo glad i found that place again, i was so afraid i wouldn't be able to find it, i knew it would yield awesome high speed....... the same speed that destroyed my rig.
                          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                            phil, we gotta toughen you up!
                            I have never gone so fast in Heavy...EVER. Shit was AWESOME/INTENSE.

The look on my face was more of a 'I can't believe I am going over this terrain and it DOESN'T feel like the jeep is about to explode at the seams'.
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                              awwww i just saw the video, you left out the post race interview.

lol. i'm soo glad i found that place again, i was so afraid i wouldn't be able to find it, i knew it would yield awesome high speed....... the same speed that destroyed my rig.
                              i was getting so annoyed following you to back up 10 seconds later
                              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

• you get used to it...although i will admit i was a little scared RCQ day when we had to try and beat the racers
                                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                                X