No announcement yet.

The WK build... well sorta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit: min is 3/4" 1" 1.5" 2" and 2.5" settings. If you go over 1" you need to supplement the rear to get actual lift vs level. 3/4 to 1" is about level.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hBpLKya...%3DhBpLKyaG9BE

http://www.bilsteinus.com/products/t...ht-adjustable/
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kyle; 03-02-2014, 02:52 PM.
    Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

• Tires are on and just in time for the shit im mean snow! Got a call from the seller and he is going to fedex me another tire and have them take the tire with the side wall back. Then ill have my set of 5 matching tires for the first time ever! On a sad not one wheel is pretty bent so that wheel will end up as my spare until i can replace it.

Pics later when i feel like braving the blizzard! Made a trip to tractor supply co.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Kyle; 02-18-2014, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Out at our barn today with my brother in law and his '14 Sahara 6 speed. Makes me think more and more that when the WK goes i might replace it with a 4 door JK Sport.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Still waiting on my Back ordered Bilstein 5100 rear shocks. Tore deeper in to my 3 yr old bilstein 4600 struts and the mechanic that said they are blown in on crack. The have oil residue mixed with dirt on them. They are self lubricating and according to Bilstein this is 100% normal = not blown. So no 3/4" lift. Gonna leave perfectly good struts alone for now. Just going to install rear 5100s when They show up. Going to do my front brakes at the same time.

Hoping that will be it for a while. Once its paid off i plan to trade it in for either a Ram 1500 any way.
          Last edited by Kyle; 05-04-2014, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• Ended up cancelling the shocks and struts, my struts are fine and the shocks will have to wait now. It needs a water pump and fan clutch pretty bad, gotta get that done asap! Thank god for Rock Auto! I love them, got all of libbys brakes and my front brakes from them and getting the pump, fan clutch, t stat gaskets and belt from them an i have a discount code the gave me for spending so much recently!

Comment

Working...
            X