No announcement yet.

Project: Rebuilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God damn I wish my Jeep was still around..... If somebody didnt roll it....
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
      God damn I wish my Jeep was still around..... If somebody didnt roll it....
      you were drunk when you said this werent you.....

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• if someone else rolled my jeep, id be more pissed at myself for letting em drive it in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
          you were drunk when you said this werent you.....
          yes absolutely hammered.... I dont even remember typing it last night
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
            yes absolutely hammered.... I dont even remember typing it last night
            that's what I like to hear. I won't remember this post, but it will be forever etched in the intrawebs cyberspace.

Also that kit looks pretty beefy.
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

• I want some long arms
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                I want some long arms
                you should have gotten long arms before getting axles, gears and lockers. duh everyone knows you do long arms first before anything else

Comment

you should have gotten long arms before getting axles, gears and lockers. duh everyone knows you do long arms first before anything else
                  Hahahaha

Comment

• As of now Im happy where this thing is. Since Im going to be getting new tires probably end of winter/early spring, I dont know whether I want to go 35s and keep it open front or 33s and lock the front. 35s would be sique nasty but I would really like gears before I go that route. and by the time the next set of tires is worn out, this thing will most likely be getting bigger axles anyway and I would have a different DD. 33s seem like the better choice. I guess I kinda just answered my question haha.

Comment

• If gears are your worries i would say just keep 33's i mean they work fine, 33's locked front would be the same if not better than 35's open front.... you'd have a little more clearance with 35's but still not a big deal its only an inch at full street pressures, id say go for the 33's unless you get a screaming deal on 35's

Comment

As of now Im happy where this thing is. Since Im going to be getting new tires probably end of winter/early spring, I dont know whether I want to go 35s and keep it open front or 33s and lock the front. 35s would be sique nasty but I would really like gears before I go that route. and by the time the next set of tires is worn out, this thing will most likely be getting bigger axles anyway and I would have a different DD. 33s seem like the better choice. I guess I kinda just answered my question haha.
                        I love it when i do that!

yo plans sounds sique yo.
                        2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                        • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                        • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                        • 5.13's
                        • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                        • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• I like the way phils jeep is set up. mine will be the same just with long arms. but his is just basic susp lift locked f/r with skids and bumpers. Bam, simple. The only thing I have seen him break is D30 U-joints but I have no problem changing one out and bringing spares. a broken U joint isnt going to keep me from getting home.

But as for my next concern, I need to get rid of those fawkin blocks.

Comment

But as for my next concern, I need to get rid of those fawkin blocks.

x2

www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• ^^^^^^ BAM. I think thats a part of what is causing my hoping around slow turns in parking lots. I think its a combo of severe axle wrap cause of the locker and shitty ass rustys long arms and their shot bushings and joints. ill see what happens when i put the new arms in. but as of now, Im replacing those leafs before i get a front locker

Comment

• good call
                                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X