Project: Rebuilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by guidos?
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
      by guidos?
      fixed it haha

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

looking good
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Tempting thought of rough country long arms due to sweet price, non rustys crossmember, and t case skid. anyone know is the t case skid and crossmember are 3/16 or 1/4?

Comment

I may, or may not have ordered RC long arms today.....we will see when they show up on my door thursday or friday The deal was too good to pass up. New arms with x flex joints, t case skid, crossmember and a non rustys anything. BAM. $665 shipped. clayton would have been 700 just for arms plus shipping and 125 for JCR t case skid so probably around 900 total. and TNT prob woulda been the same as clayton maybe a little more. so ill save a couple hundred bucks and see how they are!

Comment

ooOooOoo hey there musclely arms
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

BAM.

Crossmember is 1/4 and t case skid is 3/16 and everything else seems to be pretty beefy if you ask me. GOODBYE RUSTYS!
                Last edited by CumminsJeep; 04-03-2010, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                  not when I have Clayton, TNT, and LII for options I want something thats going to last me a while. I like RC stuff but I would rather pay a little more for something better
                  What did I miss?

I actually like that kit though, especially with the price.

Comment

win
                    2 tj's
                    3 yj's
                    2 xj's
                    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

• Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                      What did I miss?

I actually like that kit though, especially with the price.
                      the kit was better looking than i thought it would be and i liked the price way too much. it came with t case skid too

Comment

• What was the reason you ditched Rusty's?

Comment

What was the reason you ditched Rusty's?
                          cause the rustys arms are the biggest piles of absolute shit i've ever seen in my life. both his and mine clunk, bang and ride like shit. though these look the same but with a bend in them. either way i hate you
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                            cause the rustys arms are the biggest piles of absolute shit i've ever seen in my life. both his and mine clunk, bang and ride like shit. though these look the same but with a bend in them.
                            looks like I have a lot to look forward to

either way i hate you

Comment

looks like I have a lot to look forward to

lol i meant andrew for getting new arms when i still have my shitty ones. and yes you will certainly hate them once they are broken in a good deal
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

• they were terrible. horrible joints and bushings. clunked like hell and made my whole axle move around. the only way to fix them is to weld them....i would rather have something new

Comment

Working...
                                X