• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
    front locker in yet
    you

no

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• looking good man. how are those shocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by crosbike View Post
        looking good man. how are those shocks?
        fantastical. I really like em so far. Did really well this weekend too.

Comment

• bump for tire-lessness. hover conversion?
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

bump for tire-lessness. hover conversion?
            waiting on my beadlocks

Comment

• Beadlocks mean less hover. Terrible update
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

• wheels and tires all mounted and installed. Decided to go with some 35 13.50 Toyos on Aero beadlocks. Nascar wheels ftw I also finally replaced the joints in my RC long arms with currie Johnny Joints. My my what a difference. no more clunkity clunk clunk down the trail. next project is getting the new leafs mounted up. Not sure if I wanna change the shackles around with some boomerangs or keep the ones I have. My other option would be some bolt on LII slider boxes. then comes new rockers and sliders. im going to move them up to the bottom of the kick panel in the door. after that i contemplated building the front 30 a little. cro-mos and a truss. But I havent broken a shaft yet so im not in any hurry. Ill carry spares. Unfortunately for the jeep, I'm in limbo with a job change/promotion. Im gonna have my own shop in 8 weeks Hopefully a new DD is in order as well

Comment

• THis poor Jeep is going to be a project come spring time. Its time that I really spend some time on it and get everything squared away. It needs some cage work, seats/harnesses and I will definitely be cutting the rockers out and moving the sliders up. Gonna be a minor boatside hopefully. I also want to either throw a few bucks into the D30 (maybe cro-mos and a locker). Other safety issue is going to be a battery box for the Optima Yellow Top I got. I got new leafs from Josh. They are Alcans and they are probably about 5-6" of lift. I also did a set of LII shackle relocation boxes with JKS boomerang shackles. It rides taller than I was hoping but it doesn't feel too unstable at rausch. I also got a new daily/tow rig so I won't have to drive to rausch anymore. 2003 Dodge Cummins 6 speed with a few goodies.

Last edited by CumminsJeep; 01-09-2014, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• It loos really good both rigs. The xj is sitting a little tall but still looks good. What did u do with your old wheels?
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
                      It loos really good both rigs. The xj is sitting a little tall but still looks good. What did u do with your old wheels?
                      Josh bought them mounted on my old kevlars

Comment

• trailer time
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

trailer time
                          YUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP just need to make it safer on the trails. as in cage and seats.

had himself up in it ya know….LOVIN IT STRONG

Comment

• Thank you Stumpy
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Will these make it bigger?
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

• I didn't do any of what I said I was gonna do. and I sold my truck...and my Polaris. growing up is fun!

but I did manage to put a new door latch in the passenger side and get my passenger side door working again. It's been over 2 years (maybe 3?) since I was able to open that door from the outside. Now the little lady is happy priorities

Comment

Working...
                                X