• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newer style intake?...

Comment

• Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
      Newer style intake?...
      You are all about the horsepower gains arent you If I had one I would consider throwing it on. But I read somewhere that they dont make any power unless you have the head flowing more air and a bigger throttle body too. So ill prob just throw the old one back on.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• I know it's never going to be V8 power but yes... I love power!

Comment

• It runs. yay

Comment

• yippie skippy
            2 tj's
            3 yj's
            2 xj's
            i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

• Comment

• yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• mopar??...nutswinger
                  Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

• put these in yesterday. poly motor mounts are quite a difference with vibration dampening. they feel a lot more solid but I can feel every vibe when I let the clutch out.

Also got these from Mr. pastafaZullo. 12" Bilstein 5125s.

and just ordered these from LII

Comment

• Sweet. Motor mounts are definitely on the giant list of my things to do. Did LII just start putting out those DIY hoops?
                      Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

• sweet a little BD action, any plans for the motormount plates? let me know how those workout!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trailer Ray View Post
                          Sweet. Motor mounts are definitely on the giant list of my things to do. Did LII just start putting out those DIY hoops?
                          yea not that long ago

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                          sweet a little BD action, any plans for the motormount plates? let me know how those workout!
                          I wish I could afford the plates but I couldnt afford the 350 dollar price tag or whatever they are. hopefully these will work out fine for me. So far I guess I like them. I liked the feel of the rubber better (less vibes) but these definitely feel a lot stiffer which i like

Comment

• one of these days I'll have to buy a set wit the motormount plates and get rid of my kcrusty's

Comment

• I took a look at BD's site... $320+ for that super kit? seems more than just a little steep for a bit of metal, huh? or is it just me?
                              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

• Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                                I took a look at BD's site... $320+ for that super kit? seems more than just a little steep for a bit of metal, huh? or is it just me?
                                It does to me too. but that also comes with the motor mounts themselves I believe. Still steep though

Comment

Working...
                                X