• oh man excellent. i cant stop saying this... lets go wheeling haha
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
      oh man excellent. i cant stop saying this... lets go wheeling haha
      BORKED

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• don't you get snippy with me mr. sandler!
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

• - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
            don't you get snippy with me mr. sandler!
            sorry, adam sandler was the first thing that I thought of when you said that

Comment

• that is classic
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

• I need to stop watching movies

Comment

• dude you have a quote for everythinggggg
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

• mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• After spending some time in south jersey doin some high speed stuff I really dont have any complaints about how the jeep performed. Except for a lack of up-travel. Bottoming those shocks out was a HUGE problem and it really slowed me down. Im in the process of putting new lower control arm mounts/lower shock mounts(like this http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...h/DSCF3246.jpg)
                      when fully flexed the shock was completely bottomed out as well so i really need those new mounts done. The rear still has skyjacker hydros than im surprised didnt get blown out and they actually performed pretty well. I think my trackbar is making some louder noises now but thats it. The D30 gears seemed to be great as well.

Other than that the jeep ran very smooth. I was amazed how hot shocks can get when they are actually being used. I dont have any experience with shock fade so I would really like to know how hot they have to be to actually feel it.

Some pics.

Comment

• Dude you need to put a 4bt in your XJ everytime i see the name CumminsJeep i think of how bad ass that would be!
                        89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                        95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                        97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                        If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

• Originally posted by WAD357 View Post
                          Dude you need to put a 4bt in your XJ everytime i see the name CumminsJeep i think of how bad ass that would be!
                          in due time my friend, in due time.

I guess I should update this. I re-did the whole 8.8 swap again today. That was fun. got new ruff stuff perches and corrected my pinion angle and actually got some fairly good welds on there. when I first did it, the welds were god awful and the pinion angle got too high when the springs sagged. So now it is great. ran into a little snag when I went to bleed the brakes and realized I had the calipers on the wrong sides Problem solved, all good to go.

front lower shock mounts are still in the mix. hopefully this week or next. Currie LCA mounts are done. still waiting on Rough Country to get those new UCA joints to me to stop the clunking. I need a new muffler as well but thats not a high priority for getting prepped for OER. Trans is getting synchromesh tomorrow as well. All in all im just about ready for OER. If the shock mounts dont get done, whatever.

Comment

• Ask your brother for help this weekend. If I'm not mistaken, hes having one of his lazy Sundays

DO WORK!
                            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                              I went to bleed the brakes and realized I had the calipers on the wrong sides Problem solved, all good to go.
                              I definatly did that when i swapped mine in
                              89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                              95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                              97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                              If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

• Originally posted by WAD357 View Post
                                I definatly did that when i swapped mine in
                                hahahah i did such a face palm when i realized the bleeders were at the bottom after i went through an entire big bottle of brake fluid

Comment

Working...
                                X