No announcement yet.

Project: Rebuilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so are your shocks gunna fully compress before the bumpstops?
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
      so are your shocks gunna fully compress before the bumpstops?
      Better question, are your bumpstops progressive? this is crucial
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
        f there is nothing engraved on the shock eyelet, then the shock has the standard 40/60 set up."
        not necessarily. someone could have revalved them since ya bought em used and not marked them. ya wont know 100% til ya open em up.

Comment

• Originally posted by XJLI View Post
          not necessarily. someone could have revalved them since ya bought em used and not marked them. ya wont know 100% til ya open em up.
          true story. but im just banking on they havent been revalved

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• FINALLY ordered Dana 30 gears. I also got some new Currie LCA mounts so I can fab up some stronger lower shock mounts on them. Also added a 3/4 inch spacer up front to get a little more travel out of them

Comment

• 2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
              • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
              • 4.0/42rle/np241or
              • 5.13's
              • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
              • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• Got mah gears today. All yukon stuff. I chose the $130 option on complete and it apparently is yukon so Master install kit and 3.73 plus carrier. and in the heat of the moment i ordered a D30 cover from Ruffstuff

Comment

• Fuck yea Dude! Complete offroad is fucking awesome! and Twin Ruffstuff Covers FTMFW!
                  -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

• i am in the middle of a bad complete experience

they wont return my calls
                    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                      i am in the middle of a bad complete experience

they wont return my calls
                      wa happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                        wa happen?
                        i ordered a pinion yoke wednesday

used my account i have there, and when i got the e-mail confirmation it said my shipping address was alberta canada and charged me a $38 shipping fee.

i called right then and there (during store hours), got the answering machine, left a message. and e-mailed them as well.

thursday i called again and got the machine (during business hours), didnt leave a message. friday i called and got the machine.(during business hours) then a couple hours later i called from my work phone and got someone who said he would forward the message to "lisa" so i still dont know if they fixed it. but im pretty pissed. they usually send me a shipping confirmation either the day i order it or the next day. and it still hasnt been shipped 4 days later and i kinda need it by thursday. im gonna try to find one locally now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                          Fuck yea Dude! Complete offroad is fucking awesome! and Twin Ruffstuff Covers FTMFW!
                          we borrowed complete offroads bronco
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                            i ordered a pinion yoke wednesday

used my account i have there, and when i got the e-mail confirmation it said my shipping address was alberta canada and charged me a $38 shipping fee.

i called right then and there (during store hours), got the answering machine, left a message. and e-mailed them as well.

thursday i called again and got the machine (during business hours), didnt leave a message. friday i called and got the machine.(during business hours) then a couple hours later i called from my work phone and got someone who said he would forward the message to "lisa" so i still dont know if they fixed it. but im pretty pissed. they usually send me a shipping confirmation either the day i order it or the next day. and it still hasnt been shipped 4 days later and i kinda need it by thursday. im gonna try to find one locally now.
                            Wow that sucks. I think I got an email every day saying the status of the order. things like "your order has been processed" or "your order has been shipped" and things of that nature. Thats weird. good luck

Comment

• ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD GO.

It took a week to get my Currie brackets, while it took ruff stuff all of memorial day weekend (when nobody works) to get my cover to me. I love that place. hopefully tearing into it tomorrow

Comment

• YES

Comment

Working...
                                X