• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
    nah. and if a normal ford driveshaft yoke will fit than I have one at work
    where's phil's song when you need it
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

• normal ford explorer one is 1330 iirc so you could run a bastard ujoint 1330/1310
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
        normal ford explorer one is 1330 iirc so you could run a bastard ujoint 1330/1310
        got a part number for that?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• i can get a part number tomorrow if you want. prob buy it cheap too idk
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Spicer part# 5-134x or 5-134
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
              i can get a part number tomorrow if you want. prob buy it cheap too idk
              I already have a new rear u joint for the rear shaft. so i may just buy the 1310 style and run stock jeep joints.

nvm, researched that 5-134 and ill prob do that. Ill see if napa can get it

Comment

• i thought you meant for the exploder yoke. nevamind
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Got the driveshaft yoke off that driveshaft so I'm gonna run 5-134x joints.

Mounted MORE steering box brace. Along with the stiffys this really tightened up the front end. doesnt feel as sloppy. Do like.

finally replaced my D30 vent tube with fancy Kohler engines fuel filter mod.

The last thing I wanted to get done before rausch was make an exhaust hanger but that didnt get done. All in all I should be good to go for this weekend!!!!

and thats all I have to say about that

Comment

• axle wrap killed me this weekend. time for the 8.8 swap. anyone know what rear driveshaft I need with a manual? I broke the ear off mine

Comment

• ZJ V8 front shaft for the rear nigga.
                      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                        ZJ V8 front shaft for the rear nigga.
                        alrighty. I know you said that I was just hoping someone would second it thanks dude

Comment

• Andrea got a pair of 10" Fox 2.0 front shocks for 150 bucks at a swap meet today. He and Willy are going to be shock buddies. I hope I ruined any post he had about these.
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                            Andrea got a pair of 10" Fox 2.0 front shocks for 150 bucks at a swap meet today. He and Willy are going to be shock buddies. I hope I ruined any post he had about these.
                            Bastard
                            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                              Andrea got a pair of 10" Fox 2.0 front shocks for 150 bucks at a swap meet today. He and Willy are going to be shock buddies. I hope I ruined any post he had about these.
                              well i just straight up hate you. seriously.

here is a little update. Got the 29 spline out and the perches welded on to the 8.8. Had a little snag due to having to cut the front leaf spring bolts because my sliders are in the way of the bolts coming far enough out. no big deal Ill get some tomorrow. Just sucks because the axle would be in tonight if i had the bolts.

As for the driveshaft, I called tom woods and they can either make me a new one for 299 bucks, or replace the female end for 60 bucks.

Oh, and yes, I got a set of Fox 2.0s for 150 bucks. not sure of valving but I couldnt pass it up

Comment

• Thanks a sweet find!
                                Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Working...
                                X