• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROJECT TWO THOUSAND AND FUN

Basically...
    It started here...
    http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319

So pretty much what happens next is...
    1996 and 2001 Jeep Cherokee's arrive at RJ's (Raze) House. Where Mike (ruicifer) and RJ then continue to work on it from around noon, until 2AM.
    Starting with the rear ends. Started juggling some axle's. The Dana35 came out of the 2001, and the 8.25 went in.
    Along with an entire suspension swap from the '96 to the '01.
    So we stop for a lunch break and get some delicious wings, I tried the hottest they had without signing a waiver, Then I asked if it comes in men's. Anyways, back to the garage, just wanted to let everyone know about the delicious wings.

So we arrive back at the garage, and I finally pick up a tool, snap both shock bolts and decide to quit again. So now RJ has to weld the top shock bolts in, or something, I don't know I didn't really want to know why there was flame from under my jeep.
    Then the front end gets swapped, so I have the HPd30 in the 01 and the LP 30 in the 96.

on the way home, I had pretty horrible vibes, one of the tires is definitely a little out of whack right now..and the 96 is having the front installed today.

Last edited by Riot; 02-24-2010, 11:32 PM.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

cool

Comment

did you do an alignment after?
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

No Sir.

Comment

shouldn;t you all be finishing mike's jeep??
          1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepbonehead View Post
              shouldn;t you all be finishing mike's jeep??
              it will be drivable tomorrow, then i just need to do the front axle swap and rebuild the x member cause i don't like the one we made
              Originally posted by Fast Orange
              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

I hate you chris....
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

yay chris!!!!

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

both finished finally. now trim the god damn fenders and throw the 33s on.
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                      both finished finally. now trim the god damn fenders and throw the 33s on.
                      and drink some protein powder, girlie man
                      Originally posted by Fast Orange
                      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
                        and drink some protein powder, girlie man
                        Im on it brah!

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                          Im on it brah!
                          vagina

Comment

NOw i know you guys are 4 hire i'll bring my ride down
                            DONT GET MAD GET ROWDY !!!

Comment

no
                              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                              X