GrundleWagon 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrundleWagon 2

Picking up my new rolling felony today thought I should start a build thread. So I will be starting with a stock 98 Cherokee that needs a rad and some love. So far I've plundered some RC adjustable short arms a buddy never used, and have 4.5 RE coils and a trackbar on order. I'm probably gonna run a bastard pack with shackle relocation brackets from HD off-road. Going to wheel this thing stock for a while and see how she does before I put any parts on.
    Attached Files

oh I did buy some steel for bumpers and weld in rock sliders last week. those will technically be the 1st mod before lifting. Pics of fabbed 1/4in rear bumper brackets, need to make in frame nut strips still. Was not sure of hole position so adjustable haha
    Attached Files

Comment

Tarz, roof rack and control arms are sitting I'm my garage waiting for install. I'm picking up a jcr front bumper with some other parts this weekend, thx Ryan.

Comment

Been awhile since I did an update, building my own house so the jeeps kinda low on the priority list. Some stuff happened. Chevy brake lines, AC delete, 4.5 Re coils front 3.5in bds rear leafs with a 2in shackle. On the lookout for some 35s.
        Attached Files

Comment

Almost forgot, new toy Hobart 250 plasma, and scored a Dana 70(free) and kingpin D60 10.5 sterling set with 4.10, leftover from a friend who was gonna swap his dodge but never happened.

Comment

Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X