box with big wheels thing i'm making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Luke95 View Post
    Temper temper..... And I will have to modify my floor when I go flatbelly with a 231.....
    Hahah wtf what are you doing? None of my stock drive line hangs down below the unibody "frame" rail so to speak. No idea why you're doing all that with a 231, you probably have way more needed things to unfuck on your XJ.

This a thread I started in pirate?

I've seen pics of a doubler and flipped D300 under an XJ with no floor mods and the 205 is similar in size. Also this is going off of a 4.0/AW4 combo, I'm not sure where the 5.3/4L80e will end or how much I can tweak it. Hell then again I may have to cut half the trans tunnel out.

Comment

• Originally posted by sardo_67 View Post
      Hahah wtf what are you doing? None of my stock drive line hangs down below the unibody "frame" rail so to speak. No idea why you're doing all that with a 231, you probably have way more needed things to unfuck on your XJ.

I am clocking the t case and making a flat belly pan/skid and no not really other than a cage and replacing the cracked Trans from when I got hit it is done until I finish my tons.
      OER The bad judgment Olympics.

Lowlife 35x12.5s on 3 inches of lift.
      General Tires are

Comment

• Post a side pic of your jeep to show how far down t-case hangs then. This seems pretty stupid given the extra what inch it will give you?

Comment

• This is the thread with the pic I was talking about... I was assuming the person with the identical username as you was you

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/jeep-...om-t-case.html
          97 XJ.

Comment

• box with big wheels thing i'm making

Originally posted by sardo_67 View Post
            Post a side pic of your jeep to show how far down t-case hangs then. This seems pretty stupid given the extra what inch it will give you?

A flat belly, the ability to slide over a rock without getting hung up on it. And I will tonight when my Trans is back in.

General Tires are

Comment

• I know what a flat belly is, calm your tits.

Mj question was what's the point for what 1 maybe 2 inches of clearance?

Comment

• Low COG needs every bit of clearance you can squeeze...
                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                MK2 Jetta > M3
                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Really? That's your response? Do you see your avatar pic Hux?
                  "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                  It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

• And before you go ape shit I'm referring to your use of
                    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

• 1) that's full droop.
                      2) #suckit
                      3) at least it drives
                      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                      MK2 Jetta > M3
                      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Low blow brah...

Comment

• Originally posted by Robin Fairchild View Post
                          Low COG needs every bit of clearance you can squeeze...

And I'm fucking low. Like stupid low. Hux can verify this, I'm sitting at about 2.5 inches of lift with 3 inches of up travel 7 down.
                          I don't have a belly pan number, but it's low. My skid is dented to hell and back

General Tires are

Comment

• So raise up your rig then. Duh

Comment

• Originally posted by sardo_67 View Post
                              So raise up your rig then. Duh

And why do that? I love the stability.

General Tires are

Comment

• Did a lot of shit, didn't take pics, sold 37s like a dumb ass, bought 40" Kevlars.

Also put Asian eyes on my XJ, instead of those angry eyes everyone does.

Comment

Working...
                                X