Clear All

• Why won't you break her in?
    OER The bad judgment Olympics.

Lowlife 35x12.5s on 3 inches of lift.
    General Tires are

Comment

• Went to VT.

Got stuck in the river

After seeing that I have the turning radius of a tri-axle dump truck and a leaking PS line some upgrades are in the works.
      Other than that it worked fine and made an ok log skidder.

Behind me here is what looks like a wash out with some boulders, should have grabbed a pic. Looks like it would be a very good trail, I would have gone down it but my fenders aren't done and I didn't want to cut up my tires any more than I had at this point

Comment

• That's a sweet looking jeep.

Nice work dude.
        Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

• Doesn't look like a bad place to be this time of year

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• It's a really nice piece of property. They'll be some invites when we go up again next year, or maybe even next month.

Comment

• Maybe I'm missing something, but how are you stuck there? Looks flat...

Jeep looks pretty awesome tho. Very nice build.
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Can't see it but I had all 4 locked, just dug 4 holes and I think the rear was slightly high centered because there was a lot of sliver powdercoat left on a large rock. Also it's all round river rock covered in brown algae so slippery as hell, I didn't expect that to happen. It drops down about 2/2.5ft right there, only needed to pull it about 6in forward and it popped right out.

If anyone sees a blue XJ like mine I am in need of a front clip, hood, fenders grill. At least the fenders so I can start over on the clearancing for tires since a few too many hands have been in there before me. Hood is a little fucked up since I was driving (slow enough I thiught) with only the 2nd latch holding it down which aparently doesn't work past 40 or so and it cam up. Bent a few things.
                Last edited by sardo_67; 10-16-2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• This shit better sound good.

$15 a roll at Home Depot, basically Dynamat.

Gotta pull the headliner out soon and do the roof, I've heard that will make a major sound difference.

Some may remember this bumper, it's been passed around the New England XJ crowd for years now. Its a whore so it will be going on a friends XJ in A few weeks and I'll be making my own.

Comment

• I backed into a tree with that bumper
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Haha!! Who actually built it? Looks like it was TIG'd

Comment

• Dave, CSAddict on here
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Yup I bought that from dave and its been around a lot since I sold it haha. Thats hilarious its still around

Comment

• Hahah ya I've heard that. Pretty solid, minus the hitch and junk catcher support thing for the tire mount. A bit scary.

Comment

• just went through the build and thought wow all this work to not wheel it? crawl some damn rocks!!! that jeep is unbelievably sexy!!!
                              -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

• Those axles are sexy....that property looks flat out cool !
                                99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Working...
                                X