Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flex shots after new arms, brackets and tracbar
    Attached Files
    98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

Removed
      Last edited by MReeceW; 10-13-2012, 06:15 PM.
      1991 bowl of rice, painted red and black on a pile of nicely stacked scrap metal and 4 35's.

Comment

Hey posting videos of power line trails in this public forum is a bit of a no no. Also better watch out where you are going. I'm not happy with the people that have been ruining a trail close to me and there has been patrolling of the area because of some jack asses.
        Originally posted by Ktmracer419
        some people choose video games
        some choose projects
        some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
          Hey posting videos of power line trails in this public forum is a bit of a no no. Also better watch out where you are going. I'm not happy with the people that have been ruining a trail close to me and there has been patrolling of the area because of some jack asses.
          My apologies and If the ones you are talking about are the same ones in the video I assure you that on the other side of the camera theres always people who can tell when things are going to far and we also try to clean up anything we see and always clean up anything we can I can assure you that we do not make a scene entering or leaving any trail and we always do our best to keep them clean and safe.
          1991 bowl of rice, painted red and black on a pile of nicely stacked scrap metal and 4 35's.

Comment

Ed get rid of the link in the quote box.

Comment

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1089339

Comment

Hes got a rear lockrite now...

Comment

Originally posted by MReeceW View Post
                  Hes got a rear lockrite now...
                  yes this is true. damn you for making me have to update my build thread. who am i kidding. im too lazy for that shyt. lol
                  98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

lol auto update strikes again

Comment

well the auto update speaks the truth. I HAZ LOCKURS. Thanks to ct67_72 for hooking me up with a new in box lockright for a dana 44. got that installed a couple weaks ago. also i just picked up an aussie for the 30 on craigs. early xmas present from the rents yeah most of you are probly like danm. i cant remember that last time i got a gift from my parents. but im 19 and still at home so yeahyuh.
                      Attached Files

Comment

and the turdy i have yet to install it but will soon
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Dirtyjeep92; 12-13-2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

so i decided to install the aussie yesterday. everything came apart real easy. Thank god for never seize last time i took it all apart. Both Shytzone ujoints in the shafts where shyty and not even a year old. driver side has a tiny bit of play but the passenger side was so stiff i couldnt move it with my own hands. picked up some spare shafts localy and turns out his passenger side shaft had a decent spicer joint in it. some new Spicers for all 4 shafts are in the very near future.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Did you change the whole carrier with the ring gear on it?
                            Dan.
                            2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
                            www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

thats my ring gear if thats what your asking?

Comment

But a different carrier?
                                Dan.
                                2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
                                www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Working...
                                X