Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just this:
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
      Ok how do you want me to set up the build thread. If it will shut you up and make you happy explain what you want to see.
      an actual god damn build going on.
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Ok how do you want me to set up the build thread. If it will shut you up and make you happy explain what you want to see.
        Just look at some of the other Build Threads to get an idea.
        2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
        1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

any one wanna help with the door less mod lol
          Sure, I'll bring my torch and show you how to remove your doors, fast and properly!

This is entertaining!
          HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
          OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

• To remove the doors on a 1988 i heard you have to find a large oak tree (tree type doesnt really matter) pull up just until the door clears. open up the door and proceed to put the jeep in reverse. Back up until you hear a satisfying crunch. then repeat with the other three doors.

Comment

• I Tommy Boy that shite!
              HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
              OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

• please stop with the fucking links to cardomain

Comment

• Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
                  To remove the doors on a 1988 i heard you have to find a large oak tree (tree type doesnt really matter) pull up just until the door clears. open up the door and proceed to put the jeep in reverse. Back up until you hear a satisfying crunch. then repeat with the other three doors.
                  That doesn't work as well as you'd think. The doors hold up very well. They do however take on an interesting shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
                    That doesn't work as well as you'd think. The doors hold up very well. They do however take on an interesting shape.
                    x2, they just won't close afterwards, you would have more luck with a tow strap tied to a tree

Comment

• 1988 jeep cherokee limited

3 inch rough country lift kit with shocks
                      15x8 cragars
                      33x10.50-15 bfg km2s
                      warrior products steering box brace
                      warrior products roof rack
                      kc daylighters
                      glass pack lol
                      skid row tcase skid
                      rustys/k&n air intake
                      cb and other stuff
                      stock gears 3.55s
                      d30 front d35 rear
                      open diffs
                      rugged ridge front tow hooks

what the jeep has so far
                      Last edited by jeepinjosh; 07-30-2009, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• im trying to make my build thread a build thread

Comment

• explain what your doing to it... that helps in a build thread. so people can follow along, get idea ect..

pictures and a list of what your jeep has is for the member rides and pictures thread
                          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

• i recently got 33 inch bfg km2s on my cherokee. 33s rub a bit im working on making them fit better. maybe you guys can help me out ill show you what i mean and ill get some flex pics soon.
                            Last edited by jeepinjosh; 07-31-2009, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Josh, I am going to attempt to explain what a build thread is supposed to be.

Normally, you post a picture and a description of your rig how it started it's life, as the first post. There are exceptions, some people only have pictures of how they aquired it, others don't have pictures of the earlier days, etc.

From there, everytime you make a legitimate modification to it you post up what has been done. If it's technical information, you can post how exactly you went about your business. This does not include shit that nobody cares about such as tightening your lug nuts, or cleaning your interior (just a few examples).

Build threads are designed for other people to follow along with what you have done to your own rig, and take that information from it and apply it to their own. As grundlepunch said, build threads aren't really designed for you to come in and post pictures/specs to show off.

Comment

Working...
                              X