X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naughty Nelly and Rocky

Current Builds:

Naughty Nelly-

Began life as a red 1988 YJ with a 4.2 and a peugot ba-10 tranny, np-who knows what, and dana 30 and 35 axles. When I became the proud owner of this vehicle, it was in pretty shitty shape, but with serious potential... NO rot WHATSOEVER It looked a bit like this:

at the time of these pics, the jeep had an ax-15 and np-231 swapped in, weber carb, and a new fan. Most of all, some effen haggard shackles
    The slow transformation then began:

After lift (approx 5")

At this point, the yj is in need of a new clutch and brake lines, and is a work in progress. After the drivability issues are taken care of, it will be time for paint (thinking red now - back to stock)

Rocky-

A 1993 XJ to replace my late Tahoe.
    Purchased pretty much as is as an emergency auto purchase (I HATE buying a vehicle allready lifted, but she came with a rustys 3.5-4" lift and rubi Moabs and MTR's)

Then the TSL's went on last night, and holy difference

I think I'm going to do something a little less aggressive on this rig and put the TSL's on the YJ tho
    Mr Balboa will definitely get some more trimming and new flares soon

Thats all for now, will update as the slow changes occur
    Last edited by YJCrawler19; 03-24-2009, 03:36 PM.
    -Tim

Looks good Tim. You should of got a picture of the NVCC Jeep Club lol.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I see you like those tires
      1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

they're fun, but a little much on the xj for my taste. off to the yj they will go
        -Tim

Comment

mmmm 2dr.

Comment

OK, so... I got sick of the swampers for a DD allready, so they're on the YJ now, and holy crap, looks awesome. Moabs and MTR's are back on the XJ till I get the 32's. Hopefully that will come ery soon.
            -Tim

Comment

ok... update time, The YJ has been painted (15 footer), new clutch is done, and brakelines are in progress. on wed, I will be starting a new update to it with an electric fuel pump from aeromotive and new fuel pressure regulator so I have a backup pump installed for the trails. I will also be installing flush mount LED tail lights and reverse lights to replace the old ones (one got melted when my tahoe burned) The XJ is now on 32" all terrains, and will be getting some work of its own shortly

also, if anyone is interested in 4 moabs with mtr's on em, I will be selling them shortly (tires will need to be replaced shortly tho)
              Last edited by YJCrawler19; 04-21-2009, 10:11 AM.
              -Tim

Comment

how much for em im in watertown? and a fellow Volunteer FF
                Last edited by WTNFDXJ; 04-21-2009, 10:23 AM.

Comment

bleeding the new clutch

clutch day... the lift made it sooooooooo much easier
                  Last edited by YJCrawler19; 04-23-2009, 08:30 AM.
                  -Tim

Comment

SoooooOOOooOOoOoOO the xj now has grown a hitch and rear bumpero, and is ready for some reverse bashing...
                    -Tim

Comment

And who doesn't love a rear bumpero?
                      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X