My WJ Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
    The dubs seen more wheeling time this year than your xj.......that you just sold...........to dizzy........
    I've wheeled it a lot this year actually. Its not sold yet he will be here at 9. Wanna go wheelin lol
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Lol You know I don't wheel.....
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• I bought it a Korean commuter friend for my new job.... 2011 Kia Optima SX Turbo w/ premium package

And so it didn't feel left out some new Custom Splice 3/8"x85ft rope for the Mile Marker since I broke the stock rope in NH because I was impatient. Great guy to deal with and great price. Took an extra week for the orange rope, but it was worth it.

Also blew a brake line on my trip to the job interview on the NJ Parkway (still got the job....woot.) so Andrew fixed that after getting towed to his shop and while he was at it changed the rear axle seal as well. Nice to have brakes again.

Yea, it was bad
        Last edited by Pedro; 10-01-2013, 07:23 PM.
        P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• I'm getting some real sized tires for the dub finally! 33/13.5r15 Toyo MT's and just ordered the non beadlock version of Andrews rims, Aero race wheels. Gonna be le sick nasty

This means that I'll finally have to cut the fenders since I don't want to go any higher. Now that I have a good DD this thing will hopefully get some good stuff before next wheeling season. It doesn't have to look super nice anymore and I want to be able to actually do stuff at Rausch and not be a bitch like I always am because I don't want to crease a fender. I definitely want to raise the gas tank since that's free to do. The next expensive thing is 4.56 gears and a rear locker. I also want to enlist the help of Zullo and make a simple rear bumper/carrier as well. We'll see how the new job goes...
          P8R

Comment

• Yay things and stuff! I hated the silverblades lol
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

• oem wheels FTW

WE SHALL SEE
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                oem wheels FTW

WE SHALL SEE
                I know, I love the look of the silverblades. Always have. But couldn't resist
                P8R

Comment

• Don't really have any updates. The Toyo deal fell through, so what I wanted to update isn't able to be updated. That's really all I have for an update.
                  P8R

Comment

• - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                    Originally posted by DizzDizz
                    aliens probed my husband

Comment

• I drive a Datsun

Comment

• I have been feeling quite courageous lately
                        P8R

Comment

• Whatd you cut?

Comment

• Nothin yet, but should have some updates at some point this weekend
                            P8R

Comment

• They're Federaly courageous! Andrew had these at his shop and since I had the 15's that were going on the toyos I was supposed to get I figured I'd put them to use. 33/12.5r15 on aero race wheels Sorry Toyo

Last time on the toyos

Fenders cut

Not sure if it was the weight of the toyos, or that they were E Load range, but I have to say the jeep drives better on these federals. It takes bigger hits on the road a lot better, they are quieter, have less vibration, and it seems that the jeep isn't working as hard. Maybe the toyos were out of balance too, which is entirely possible. I only drove it maybe 30 miles, but I was happy.
                              Last edited by Pedro; 11-29-2013, 02:57 PM.
                              P8R

Comment

• I like it. I also like the stock wj in the background Lon. I'm curious to see how those tires so in the rocks
                                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Working...
                                X