• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRO sponsorship build

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Looking good!!
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• So, I've been toying with selling this the last couple months, but I really can't bring myself to do it. So, I think it is going to get some love instead. The shitty part is, the next step is expensive. Here is what I'd like to get done by the summer (of course, all of it probably won't, but hey it's nice to dream). A couple of these would be great. I'm trying to keep it as streetable as possible with the most amount of carrying room inside and functionality all around for sick EXP trips.

-242HD swap if I can find a case
        -Rear ProtoFab bumper w/ carrier to get the spare out of the trunk.
        -Front bumper w/ winch. either ARB or trail ready, but none of the bumpers out there really really do it for me, so I may just not. a custom one would be cool (Mr. LII? )
        -front long arms (hint Zullo hint hint)
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• good choice. you wont regret it
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

• custom bumpers front and rear dood. cheaper to buy a welder and metal and learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by crosbike View Post
              custom bumpers front and rear dood. cheaper to buy a welder and metal and learn.
              I would love too. Wj bumpers are pretty complicated compared to xj ones tho unfortunately. I'd love to make or have someone make the bumper on the dub will posted a few pages back. Unfortunately the guy left the place he was making them at (lone star racing) and doesn't sell them anymore rumor has it he is getting together with kevinsoffroad and will make them again, but who knows.
              P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Sooooo just ordered this. It's ProtoFabs new bumper from CSLoffroad. Ordered it with the same square rigid LEDs too

After it comes ill be getting a winch for it. I've had my eye on the mile market sec8 scout. It's twice as fast as a warn vr8 and has synthetic rope for $550. Figure it should be good. im also picking up a 242HD transfer case and rear ds tomorrow for it to do the swap since my 247 has been acting up lately
                P8R

Comment

• Schweet
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

• big ballin!
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

• holt chit. nice dood.

Comment

• Well the 242 from the junkyard fell through because thy were huge dooshers, but I called Zach green and he is shipping one out to me just gotta find a driveshaft. Andrew is going to talk to The Axle Exchange and see what they can do since he gets stuff at cost through work
                        P8R

Comment

• color match the bumper??
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                            color match the bumper??
                            I want too, but Andrew kind of talked me out of it. If I factory paint match it I'm afraid once it gets scratched and dinged its going to flake and rust and look only good for a little while. Rattle can I can just spray it again once it's scratched. I don't know, I gotta price it out to see what paint and stuff will cost. Black will look good,,but color Mach will look really good
                            P8R

Comment

• Its possible to get cans of your color to always be able to touch it up. If the color doesnt look good though go for black
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

• DONT PAINT MATCH. i had this same conversation with andrew when he paint matched his side armor

be the better twin. you'll love life when you spend 2 seconds touching anything up with any gloss black paint you have. or use rattlecan gunmetal metallic..i forget the name but i have a can i can look at it downstairs..its basically the color of my black jeeps rims and i sprayed the stinger bar on it too that color. its just a rustoleum or krylon can in stores

could be sweet on your wj
                                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X