No announcement yet.

My WJ Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta say I like the stock wheels better.
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
      I gotta say I like the stock wheels better.
      One of the best things about stock wheels is the fact that they seem to last longer and you dont have to deal with rusty center caps.

Comment

• do it or i see no reason to continue our friendship

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Oh my Lord...
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• i saw a rediculous WJ the other day. clayton long arms, 35" km2's, aev pintlers, f/r bumpers and so forth. i took a pic but my phone didn't save it
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Got a spec sheet on that thing?
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• I've looked at the WJ probably over 2,000 times. I believe it is a RK or IRO 6.5" long arm and 35" KM2's. If I had an extra $1300 I would have that front bumper already. It is the Incline bumper a guy on Pirate made that he sells now through the various forums and Kevins. It's fawkin awesome.
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Fox steering dampener?

Guy fucking means business
                  dirty30

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                    Fox steering dampener?

Guy fucking means business
                    Looks like a hydro assist ram...

Comment

• Ordered rear adjustable LCA's to complete the set
                      P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                        Ordered rear adjustable LCA's to complete the set
                        Guano bowlllsssss......collect the whole set!

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• [quote=HeavyMetal;281609]do it or i see no reason to continue our friendship

any build or specs for this thing?

Comment

• New BTF 44a diff cover since I peeled the stock one at Rausch. I figure this should hold up just fine

The rear control arms came today so I gotta find a night this week to throw them on as well.
                            P8R

Comment

• Got my new rear LCA's in today so hopefully it will ride a bit better. I just took it for a quick test drive up the street and it felt much more solid. They are adjustable so I extended them a bit to center the wheel in the fender better. I fixed my broken exhaust hanger in the back so the exhaust doesnt hit my t-case skid on big bumps anymore. It's nice and sturdy now. I'm just waiting on some new shock bushings for the rear and it should be all good to go and clunk free...... and rough country bushing free

P8R

Comment

• This thing secksy as all hell. What do they do for the rear uppers cause if i remember correctly isnt it one big boomerang piece?
                                Last edited by DizzDizz; 04-22-2012, 07:35 PM.
                                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Working...
                                X