No announcement yet.

My WJ Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you change the mounts or something?
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
      What did you change the mounts or something?
      Yea, kind of a combo between the old mounts and some I got from Ruffstuff..... with some welding and plating...... and more welding.
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Just ordered one of these finally....

Havnt done much to the Jeep recently. Everything from this point forward is so damn expensive. I still need to put the IRO UCA's in and I got a new headlight because the other one looked like shit again after awhile. Other than that it has stayed the same with just some new stickers
        P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
          Just ordered one of these finally....

Havnt done much to the Jeep recently. Everything from this point forward is so damn expensive. I still need to put the IRO UCA's in and I got a new headlight because the other one looked like shit again after awhile. Other than that it has stayed the same with just some new stickers
          awesome, let me know the quality.

in fact, let me see the quality when it comes. i havent personally used the service yet
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Will do, I just ordered the basic Enhanced Matte paper. I figure thats what normal posters are. It was about $31 shipped after the 30% coupon they are running now. Not bad for a custom poster of the coolest Jeep this side of the Missipi
            P8R

Comment

• Alright, i got some work for this thing....finally. I ordered 3/4" coil spacers from Kevin's to give it a bit of lift since I high center everywhere, still have to put in the IRO adj. UCA's, I have new front brake rotors since the ones I have are warped (thanks Teves Calipers) and I just ordered these

American Racing ATX Chamber wheels in Teflon coating. 16x8, 4.5" BS 5x5
              P8R

Comment

• Blingtastic. Pics as soon as they're mounted.
                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                MK2 Jetta > M3
                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Classy.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• me likes
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

• The teflon with your color should look pretty darn good!

Comment

• Well looks like the wheels aren't happening. I gave the place I ordered them from a call today because I still hadnt gotten a shipment notification and its been 5 days and I'm impatient. After sitting on hold for 10 minutes and the sales person asking 12 different people they discovered that the rims are on backorder...............for 4 months. I cancelled the order I've been looking around for some other wheels, but nothing that really stands out to me. Oh well, guess I'm stickin with the stockers that I like as it is. Maybe I'll finally get around to painting them like I said I was going to do two years ago.
                        P8R

Comment

• i like the stockers better anyway
                          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Got the new UCA's in last night as well as some new pads, rotors and a new caliper on the driver side that seized up. Just gotta do the other side since I only had the one since it seized a while back(which is why I bought it. I had the receipt.....from march 2010) Also got the 1" coil spacers in as well to give it a little more clearance and removed the rear swaybar.

On the lift

Hangin with Sky at the farm
                            Last edited by Pedro; 03-06-2012, 09:56 PM.
                            P8R

Comment

• Looks good!

Comment

• wheel face painted gunmetal/dark gray...unpainted center cap and lugnuts, as well as anything not the face surface.....i like the bright alloy look, but still intriguing..

- Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X