No announcement yet.

My WJ Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add a battery to that list. It keeps piling up. Oh well, its got 175k on her so i'm not surprised some stuff started to go. Threw the new battery in today as well as the rebuilt front driveshaft. Andrew got the radiator done without much issue a few days ago so all thats left to do is rebuild the LCA joints and she should be riding like new again Hopefully...
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
      Add a battery to that list. It keeps piling up. Oh well, its got 175k on her so i'm not surprised some stuff started to go. Threw the new battery in today as well as the rebuilt front driveshaft. Andrew got the radiator done without much issue a few days ago so all thats left to do is rebuild the LCA joints and she should be riding like new again Hopefully...
      rock and roll on that dubj dood. i hate when people have 40k more miles on their jeeps than mine and theirs is in 50 times better shape
      Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trailer Ray View Post
        rock and roll on that dubj dood. i hate when people have 40k more miles on their jeeps than mine and theirs is in 50 times better shape
        It was nice to have a solid starting point. This thing was clean as fawk when I got it. Still is for the most part.
        P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Since OER is coming in a few weeks I decided that it was necessary to get the one last thing on the list for this build. I ordered an IRO T-case/Catalytic converter skid. This is kind of sad now that the build is pretty much done. It is almost exactly where I wanted it

Edit: Ok maybe not, turns out those lovely RC shock relocation brackets put a lot of force on the rear shock bracket and snapped it. Looks like i gotta come up with a plan to fix it before OER.
          Last edited by Pedro; 07-07-2011, 07:51 PM.
          P8R

Comment

• Went and done got the IRO skid all up inta place bear

P8R

Comment

• homo
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                homo
                You know what? I really just disrespect you.
                P8R

Comment

• i piddled
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Soooooo I still have some work to do on this thing. The RC front LCA's are really starting to annoy me. The jam nuts won't stay tight and the flex joints are just horrid pieces of engineering bullshit. So, I decided I would order some new front arms from Iron Rock. I got the adj. uppers/fixed lowers. Hopefully that should help with the clunking.

My rear shock mounts are still broken, been like that for quite some time. My goal in the next month is to get that fixed with all new mounts welded on. Just gotta find a place to do it
                    P8R

Comment

• those the ones with the clevite bushings on both ends??
                      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                        those the ones with the clevite bushings on both ends??
                        i believe soo
                        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Yup, nice clevite bushings on every end except for the axle end UCA. Hopefully it rides like a Caddy. They just came in today so I'm hoping to get them in ASAP
                          P8R

Comment

• http://www.imagekind.com/Mudskipper_...2-bc9f65e6295c
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Don't turn on your seat heater
                              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Rear shocks are fixed... woop woop. Now I just need some rear shock bushings since those are shot too. I rides incredibly now, it's awesome.
                                P8R

Comment

Working...
                                X