No announcement yet.

The Renegade Rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get the garage pro ones... some guy on pirate is having a sale on them and they is cheap
    http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=775557
    Last edited by Ruecifur; 05-12-2009, 02:31 PM.
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• why not just keep the stock seats and save yourself 800 dollars?????/?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• cuz i want 4 point harnesses
        1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeepbonehead View Post
          cuz i want 4 point harnesses
          if i owned your jeep i would spend my money on something other than seats.

Comment

• it's going little by little, and i figure why I'm putting in the cage i might as well mount the seats to it and I'm going to get better seats eventually so now is the time so i don;t have top make new mounts later

Comment

• why not worry about wheeling it instead of seats????

Comment

• because right now i'm into the project and i might as well get everything done i can

Comment

• update on the wheels, the guy will order 4 pressed wheel centers tomarrow to replace the crappy flat ones

Comment

• you got lucky.
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

• bender idea fell through FML i think i'm going to have to pay a metal shop to make the bends

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeepbonehead View Post
                        bender idea fell through FML i think i'm going to have to pay a metal shop to make the bends
                        buy a pre-bent cage kit? like gen-right btf or something.....
                        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

• Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                          buy a pre-bent cage kit? like gen-right btf or something.....
                          such a better idea... DO IT!!!
                          Originally posted by Fast Orange
                          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• Yayyy goods are in, shock mounts, real cut u-bolt plates instead of my crappy ones and all the brackets for an anti-wrap bar, yes you were all right that i needed it

Comment

• Went to justin's today(customcreations) and got the pieces i needed bent done, then went home and mocked up the rest sp take better measurements. Here are the pics.
                              Also made a grill hoop

Comment

• not gonna tie the grill hoop into the cage?

Comment

Working...
                                X