sweet welding skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet welding skills

replaced my exhaust last night and realized my rear leafs are pretty close to busting through aka i have NO floors left on the heep, anyone want to weld new ones in for me? doesn't matter if it takes you a week or two to do it, just give me a price

Doug
    1992 xj Briarwood
    Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
    Welded front and rear
    13' LED roof lights
    Disco ball
    Truck nuts
    Spinners

I have done a few of these, is it both sides above the leaf spring mounts or just one side..
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

you can also call or txt me, 203 915-3519
      98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

literally the whole thing, I can swing by (danbury area?) tomorrow afternoon to show you

you have a voice mail

doug
        1992 xj Briarwood
        Welded front and rear
        13' LED roof lights
        Disco ball
        Truck nuts
        Spinners

Comment

great the worst place to try and fix too..... better look long and hard at this b4 we make a decision there buddy remember my 91
          #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

I could get by with just patching the holes right over the exhaust tip so I'm not sucking that in the cabin anymore, and the rear seats.....might not be too bad, I'll tackle the front some other time. Send me your address and I'll head up there after work today, i get out around 3 or so

doug
            1992 xj Briarwood
            Welded front and rear
            13' LED roof lights
            Disco ball
            Truck nuts
            Spinners

Comment

Working...
            X