AutoCad or Solidworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutoCad or Solidworks

I lost my copy when I reformatted my computer. Must be free. Perfer CAD only because I know how to use it.

THANKS!
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

www.thepiratebay.org

Comment

even more specific

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5479...eygen_%5BWL%5D

Comment

I downloaded it but couldn't get it to work once I installed it. Thanks though Mike

Still want

Comment

ill download it today and try and install it and see if I can get it to work

Comment

do you have the BitTorrent software? you need that to open it up
            94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
            3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              ill download it today and try and install it and see if I can get it to work
              Ok let me know whats up

Originally posted by jeepbogger4x4 View Post
              do you have the BitTorrent software? you need that to open it up
              Yes I do

Comment

you need bit torrent software to download, not open it. If its an ISO you need an ISO software to mout/burn it

Comment

Did it work for you Mike?

Comment

I still have a free student download of autoCAD 2010 waiting to be used. only difference is there is no way to export files, all u can do is draw stuff and print.

If you want a full copy i have autoCAD 2006, autoCAD mechanical 6 with 3d, and i have a copy of solidworks some where.
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextSpanky View Post
                      I still have a free student download of autoCAD 2010 waiting to be used. only difference is there is no way to export files, all u can do is draw stuff and print.

If you want a full copy i have autoCAD 2006, autoCAD mechanical 6 with 3d, and i have a copy of solidworks some where.
                      Def. hitting you up about this

Comment

Working...
                      X