Manual Trans Radiator.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual Trans Radiator.

In need of a manual trans radiator. mine is plugged with permatex right stuff. i know its prob a long shot but let me know. Do not want one with auto trans cooler lines.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

when you buy an aftermarket radiator for a standard they often come with the auto cooler line fittings. like a backwards compatible part.

jus sayins
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
      when you buy an aftermarket radiator for a standard they often come with the auto cooler line fittings. like a backwards compatible part.

jus sayins
      yea i have petes from his XJ sittin at home. Its not like its gonna leak outta the holes or anything. I may just throw it in if this one starts to leak.

Comment

I had no idea they made different ones. I figured they just put a plug on the fittings.

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
          I had no idea they made different ones. I figured they just put a plug on the fittings.
          come to think of it, im gonna check tomorrow if this is the case with mine I didnt even think of that

Comment

i put an auto in my manual, been running it for 3 years that way, just run a hose from one to the other holes, or just cap them.

doug
            1992 xj Briarwood
            Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
            Welded front and rear
            13' LED roof lights
            Disco ball
            Truck nuts
            Spinners

Comment

Working...
            X