tcase skid plate and front xj tow hooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tcase skid plate and front xj tow hooks

Im looking for a tcase skid plate and some front tow hooks for my 88 xj any one have any or know were i can get them cheap.

I have a stock tcase skid, brand new with hardware for $30.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

how strong is it ? my jeep doesnt have any skids which i dont no why i mean it shouldf atleast have the cheap stock ones. i kinda want after market but im low on cash yours sounds like a deal lol

Comment

Yea its pretty good. It will work, like I said I ordered it brand new a few months ago, never been on a jeep.
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

i have c4x4 tow hooks and brackets. still have to take them off my jeep though and i'm lazy so i'll have them soon.
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

I'll be second in line for those hooks alex if the kind sir doesn't take them
            dirty30

Comment

DAMN i meant to ask you about those tow hooks the other day alex
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

shotty that t-case skid

Comment

http://www.quadratec.com/products/76045_802.htm

this is what i have. the hooks were like 12 bucks more. i got mine seperate but rugged ridge makes a package. buying them new doesnt really hurt the wallet to much. they're deffinately worth every penny i paid for them.

heres the rugged ridge ones:
                  http://www.quadratec.com/products/12007_800_07.htm
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Do you want a completely flat skid plate from frame rail to frame rail?
                    You need to rotate your T-Case but I can do that too.

The cut out is so you can take off the Drive shaft easily without taking off the skid plate.
                    2 piece is easier to install the front one holds the transmission up the back one just protects the T-case. The overlapping fingers make it act as one skid plate.

RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                      DAMN i meant to ask you about those tow hooks the other day alex
                      this is true, i did offer them to pete about a month ago. looks like he has first dibs guys sorry, my fault
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                        i have c4x4 tow hooks and brackets. still have to take them off my jeep though and i'm lazy so i'll have them soon.
                        cool let me know when you get them off the jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                          Yea its pretty good. It will work, like I said I ordered it brand new a few months ago, never been on a jeep.
                          ok cool do you have any pics of it and it will fit my 88 xj right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                            I have a stock tcase skid, brand new with hardware for $30.
                            do you still have the skid plate ???

Comment

any one have a t case skid or front xj tow hooks cheap ?

Comment

Working...
                              X