stock cheap cherokee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stock cheap cherokee

my dad wants a family cherokee or wrangler to replace my civic for some reason lol. but lookin to spend like 1500 or less auto preferably. let me know
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

don't take the doors off or it'll break in half.
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

hey he is the jeep good with his at's from 1997 i should listen to him i guess and his 4 inch lift open open no sye horrible exhaust leaks and it's gay lol but he swears by ne jeep being the most knowledagable forum out there hahahahahahah i laughed nd walked out of b and b
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

xj's are cute.

RM

Comment

Originally posted by towmaster13 View Post
          hey he is the jeep good with his at's from 1997 i should listen to him i guess and his 4 inch lift open open no sye horrible exhaust leaks and it's gay lol but he swears by ne jeep being the most knowledagable forum out there hahahahahahah i laughed nd walked out of b and b
          wut
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
            wut
            a guy dizzy and i know who told me that 3.07's were perfect for 33's offroad, and that my chryco 8.25 was weaker than a turdy five
            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

oh i did not know about the rear end comment
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Get ready to spend a lot of money on gas if you get a wrangler or a cherokee compared to that civic.
                06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
                  a guy dizzy and i know who told me that 3.07's were perfect for 33's offroad, and that my chryco 8.25 was weaker than a turdy five
                  thats some backasswords info!

Comment

i don't care about milage we just need something 4x4 cause my sister works at a barn in east bum fuck and it's on like a mountain lol
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Working...
                    X