Cherokee trailer hitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherokee trailer hitch

Im looken to see if anyone has a class 3 hitch for a cherokee. Cant afford a new one, and this is kinda like a feeler-wanted add. So yea if ya got one in the way, let me know. If its rusty its ok as long as its not falling part...we gots a sand blaster in school.

i'll have one for ya soon... hopefully after this week.

65 bucks

Comment

junkyard, i got mine at Chuck and Eddies for $40
      dirty30

Comment

I got mine fo free

Comment

[QUOTE=Hydra;177822]junkyard, i got mine at Chuck and Eddies for $40

The one in new haven? i have heard there a good place, do they have like, a wall for hitches so they would be able to just go over and grab one? I was going to find some time to go there to grab a wheel so maybe i will look.

Comment

I'm pulling mine off tomorrow if you still need one. I was going to cut and filp it but might as well just fab something else up...

Comment

how much? dont really have any money right now, so use it however ya want, no need for you to change your plans

Comment

[quote=cherokee-at-16;177939]
                Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                junkyard, i got mine at Chuck and Eddies for $40

The one in new haven? i have heard there a good place, do they have like, a wall for hitches so they would be able to just go over and grab one? I was going to find some time to go there to grab a wheel so maybe i will look.
                i go to the one in southington, but its pretty much the same thing

and no great wall of hitches, you gotta go pull it out yoself
                dirty30

Comment

[quote=Hydra;179181]
                  Originally posted by cherokee-at-16 View Post

i go to the one in southington, but its pretty much the same thing

and no great wall of hitches, you gotta go pull it out yoself
                  Yea i did know what kind of yard chuck and eddies was. On thier site they have like one pick of the yard and like 20 of their warehouse.

Comment

Working...
                  X