cheap lunchbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap lunchbox

does anyone have a cheap lunch box for a d35 that they are willing to part with for cheap? lookin in the range of under $150 if possible but let me know anything.thanks.
    Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

dont put a locker in d35. DONT DO IT. YOU WILL BREAK ON THE TRAIL. I REPEAT, YOU WILL BREAK ON THE TRAIL.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      dont put a locker in d35. DONT DO IT. YOU WILL BREAK ON THE TRAIL. I REPEAT, YOU WILL BREAK ON THE TRAIL.
      lock it. that way you'll have an excuse to swap in a 44 or a 8.8 or something.
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
        lock it. that way you'll have an excuse to swap in a 44 or a 8.8 or something.
        yes lets spend money on something you will break the first time you apply power to it deeming it useless
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

do you guys really think 31's are too much for a d35?

Comment

locked yes
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
              locked yes
              this. my buddy broke his yesterday he called me to buy my spare 8.25 27 spline
              Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by konastinky1234 View Post
                do you guys really think 31's are too much for a d35?
                An associate of mine has blown 3 d35's, on 33's open..... on the street......

I would not wheel one
                dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                  An associate of mine has blown 3 d35's, on 33's open..... on the street......

I would not wheel one
                  me and ur associate must drive the same way
                  God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

wow i had no idea that was out of a dana 35 range. good thing you guys stopped me. maybe a stupid question but would the front d30 handle it? i know it's not traditional to do a front locker without rear but i am looking for increases in traction in a cheap form. what do ya think?

Comment

tar paper covered tires
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

I was just about to post and say just get one for your 30. A front locker def adds traction, prolly better first until you can save for a better rearend.
                        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

My buddy wheeled moab with me on 36" Iroks and a rear 35. It was open but still i was scared

Comment

Working...
                          X