8.8 disc brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8.8 disc brakes

i need a set of 2 stock rotors and calipers from an 8.8, in somewhat good condition if anyones got them. thanks.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

disc coversation for the 44?

Comment

Si..... or yes en espanol.

If i can't find a set on here, i'll probably go the junkyard and try to pull a set of rotors and calipers off either an explorer or a wj or a zj. there's deff lots of options.

I'll make the bracket myself so all i gots to find are these shinny guys right here hahahaha.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

I believe i had a set of caliper's off a late 90's explorer (98 i think?) possible some rusty rotors too (ill have to double check) that could be turned. If your interested and around milford on sunday I can possibly meet up with you in the morning. Im heading to monroe ct early morning so its on the way . price is cheap
        up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
        eliminator MJ - Sold
        99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
        Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

i wish i could help ya, honestly your best bet is to do like you said, go to the jy and pull what you need and either use them for cores or run em...

Comment

Originally posted by 1cleantj View Post
            I believe i had a set of caliper's off a late 90's explorer (98 i think?) possible some rusty rotors too (ill have to double check) that could be turned. If your interested and around milford on sunday I can possibly meet up with you in the morning. Im heading to monroe ct early morning so its on the way . price is cheap
            alright deff, let me know!

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

My buddy did the conversion on the 44 he needed thrust spacers? from teraflex and he used everything from an 8.8 backing plates and all
              89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
              95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
              97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
              If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                alright deff, let me know!
                ill stop by my parents place tomorrow and check for you, 90% sure they are still in my cabinet out in the garage.
                up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                eliminator MJ - Sold

Comment

I might have my old rotors from mine when I got it. I'll check the pile o shit Matt
                  Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

pm sent
                    eliminator MJ - Sold

Comment

Working...
                    X