Steel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel

I need some random bit to finish my jeep. not enough to warrent buying from midcity, but ill go if no one has any. just figured if i would ask here first

looking for 1/4 or 5/16 plate, only needs to be 4" wide, or i could cut it to whatever

also some square stock would be cool, also in 1/4 or 5/16

let me know if anyone has anything layin around they want to sell
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

You're looking for a 4"x4" square piece? I've got a bunch of 1/4" plate laying around, I could check for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
      You're looking for a 4"x4" square piece? I've got a bunch of 1/4" plate laying around, I could check for you.
      im looking for 4" tall x 6" long but if you have a bigger piece i can trim it to what i need, and that would be fantastic if you could check for me Even
      Last edited by grundlepunch; 03-09-2010, 02:06 PM.
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I may have square stock. The dimensions you gave are you talking wall thickness?
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
          I may have square stock. The dimensions you gave are you talking wall thickness?
          yeah, 1/4" or 5/16" wall would be ideal. how long of a section do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
            yeah, 1/4" or 5/16" wall would be ideal. how long of a section do you have?
            I don't know if I still have it but I did have a piece of 2" x 2" left over from doing my tow hook. I should have over a foot left. If not I can head over and see what we have for scrap at school. How much do you need?

Comment

im looking for 4" tall x 6" long but if you have a bigger piece i can trim it to what i need, and that would be fantastic if you could check for me Even
              I've got a section of 5"x15" of 1/4" that I could either cut down smaller for ya, or if you want the whole thing I could probably do that.

Everything else I have is too small.

Comment

I don't know if I still have it but I did have a piece of 2" x 2" left over from doing my tow hook. I should have over a foot left. If not I can head over and see what we have for scrap at school. How much do you need?
                2x2 would be sweet! i could use any length for some stuff im doing. but a 3 foot length would be killer

I've got a section of 5"x15" of 1/4" that I could either cut down smaller for ya, or if you want the whole thing I could probably do that.

Everything else I have is too small.
                5"x15" would be fantastic! i'll take it at the M&G, how much do you want for it?

Comment

I'll see what I can scrounge up for ya

Comment

I'll see what I can scrounge up for ya

Comment

ayyy... i know i got a peice of 4" by 1/4 flat stock...
                      Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                      some people choose video games
                      some choose projects
                      some choose welding random things together

Comment

2x2 would be sweet! i could use any length for some stuff im doing. but a 3 foot length would be killer

5"x15" would be fantastic! i'll take it at the M&G, how much do you want for it?
                        I won't be at the M&G, but I'm pretty sure I can drop it off with someone to bring it for you.

How does 5 bucks sound?

Comment

I won't be at the M&G, but I'm pretty sure I can drop it off with someone to bring it for you.

How does 5 bucks sound?
                          5 sounds good

Comment

Working...
                          X