Someone with a TIG welder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone with a TIG welder...

that can let me burn a bung to my transmission oil pan. Quick job, you will be rewarded with beers, i just don't know anyone with one that i can use.

Thanksss
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Is it already to weld? Out of the car I have my jeep crippled on my lift.

Give me a call
    ~Justin 203-522-2113
    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

it will be when it stops snowing/raining/apocalypsing out there, hahahaha!

ok i'll let you know, i'll bring it up with me when i come to pick up the axle

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Sounds good.
        I finished honing out the setup bearings last night and measured up the pinion depth I should have it setup tonight, Sunday the latest.

If you bring up your tail housing or the whole tranny I can clock the T-case only takes a minute. You can always put it back where it was.

You might want to upgrade your tranny cooler line fittings to the AN style instead of the stock push in ones while you still got it all apart.
        RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
        www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
        Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

alright i'll have to take a look at it and see how far i get if the weather ever gets any better, i wanted to work on it all week but the fact that i have a driveway and not a garage really sucks......

the bung is for a tranny temp gauge that i thought would come in handy on a real long trip, esp when i make the journey with her out west. so we'll figure everything out soon enough

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

What did I tell you.....bazooka bubble gum... strongest fast hold EVER.
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
            Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
            he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
            Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
            i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Working...
            X