Radiator and tranny cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator and tranny cooler

so it turns out i'm able to salvage my DD and now it just needs a new radiator and tranny cooler. just wanted to see if anyone here has anything before i buy it new. was hoping to get the radiator and a/c condenser as one. let me know what ya got
    94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
    3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

specs on said dd would help
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

sorry forgot to add that. 95 xj, 4.0 aw4 242
      94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
      3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

you can get a hayden405 cooler and install kit on ebay for like 30 bucks
        98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

pmed
          2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
          1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

i got my tranny cooler for like 30 bucks from a local parts store, check junkyards for radiators?? most places don't charge more than 50 bucks for one if you pull it and u can just take the a/c condensor with it. they'll never know.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

i got a extra TJ radiator sitting around, picked it up at the junkyard while i grabbed some other parts.Looks to be in good shape. $20 and its yours im pretty close to border of RI.
              up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
              eliminator MJ - Sold
              99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
              Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

dont mean to jack your thread but, are there cut off years when it comes to radiators?
                God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

I have a closed cooling system rad and a trans. cooler.

RM

Comment

i think it's 90 or 91 and down has a closed system, so the radiators would have no fill neck

Comment

90 was the split year for the cooling systems, I would obviously sell him the rest of the system so it would actually work accordingly...it's still in the jeep.

RM

Comment

Working...
                      X