4" lift parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4" lift parts

Does anyone have any 4" lift parts for a cherokee....Im really looking for control arms and sway bar links/discos. Stuff like that..dont have the money to buy new so if anyone has anything they want to get ride of..let me know

Im just trying to see whats out there in the world of used..but want it close by so i thought to post here.
    Last edited by cherokee-at-16; 02-05-2010, 08:15 PM.

I have a set of 2 Adjustable LCAs that would work.
    Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

I've got a set of JKS quikdiscos= 80
      dirty30

Comment

i have a set of NIB RE coil spacers $25

Comment

btw they're 1.75

Comment

All of that i would love to buy... but then it comes down too if i add in all the other stuff i need... shackles, t case drop, And maybe shocks. Its almost the same as a new lift(Rc 4.5 AAl+shackle). Which i think i could get for like $500 with the 10% jeepforum discount. i hate bumming my self out..and I've been doing it a lot lately.

Comment

I might have a tcase drop for sale soon for a couple bucks. let me know if you need, and i'll see if I am ready.
              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

The question is will i need to get new shocks if i go form 3" to like 4" and will i need to brake lines. a kit usually come with relocation brackets at least.
                Last edited by cherokee-at-16; 02-06-2010, 04:03 PM.

Comment

brakelines you will need longer, bar pin eliminators will solve your shock problems

Comment

Working...
                  X