44 inner shafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 44 inner shafts

looking for a set of 30 spline inners for a dana 44, waggy, non-fullwidth, their length does not really have to be anything specific, but i need something thats from a 44 that is close to stock width.
    Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 01-28-2010, 05:26 PM.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

i have one long inner if that helps

out of some chevy
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
      i have one long inner if that helps

out of some chevy
      sam did i give you this?

i might have a full set out of a cheby full size 44. that is if i didnt give it away
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

i really need both sides, but the more i think about this, i need them from a 44 that is closer to stock width and uses a 760 u joint.

i'm narrowing my fullwidth 44. if that makes any sense as to why i need them.

hence why waggy ones would be super ideal.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

So why would you want another set of full width ones??? doesn't make sense

Comment

i don't know. edited OP just for you dick breath.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

You were like im narrowing my axle tubes so gimme more full width axles!!!!!!!

Comment

i'm thinking of going junkyarding for axle shafts, anyone know what shafts would be a good length other that waggy 44's???

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

not much else that isn't full width has a 44 front..... maybe a scout axle...

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                    sam did i give you this?

i might have a full set out of a cheby full size 44. that is if i didnt give it away
                    no you did not

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                    i really need both sides, but the more i think about this, i need them from a 44 that is closer to stock width and uses a 760 u joint.

i'm narrowing my fullwidth 44. if that makes any sense as to why i need them.

hence why waggy ones would be super ideal.
                    so you are going to build up a beast 44, narrow it, and run weak-ass shafts?

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
                    not much else that isn't full width has a 44 front..... maybe a scout axle...
                    iirc scouts are 16 spline stock
                    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

hmm.... dunno much about scout axles other than the fact they are narrow lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                        so you are going to build up a beast 44, narrow it, and run weak-ass shafts?
                        it's more of a temporary thing, while i can build the axle itself. i planned on getting a set of shafts down the road, figured if i could find a set of waggy inners cheap then i could get all the measurments i need for now.

i have a ford hp 44, but its full width and has the cast wedges. my jeep is geared to 4.56 now and i was able to come across a set of reverse cut 4.56's for a pretty good deal. with some extra time coming in the spring to build stuff i figured i'd give this a go. i would build based off just measurements themselves, but i figured it would be better to have a set of shafts to mock up in it as well, while i'm putting it together.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

the most common thing to do for jeeps is to cut a full size down to waggy specs.

so just get waggy shafts and do it right the first time
                          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

thats my plan just trying to get out of dropping a lot on aftermarket chromo's right away.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Working...
                            X