WTB: Axles anybody seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Axles anybody seen?

Ive been searching the for sale forums like crazy(mostly pirate)

Im looking for some decent axles to throw in the TJ so AtoZ can get rolling on it.

At this point im just looking for something to get in it, not crazy, but not mild. I want to build my own axles when I get home so nothing to intense.

44s bolt in 4.56/4.88 ARBs
    9" " " "

any resonable 60s

8.8 etc etc

I would really like them to be right WMS and maybe just have to swap brackets. I dont want zach to do a shit load of work on axles that im probably going to sell in like 2 years.

Thanks in advance if you find anything or know of any.
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

i know of 44/60 combo with 3.54 gears out of a 79 f250 750 obo
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
      i know of 44/60 combo with 3.54 gears out of a 79 f250 750 obo
      probalby need shortened and everything else too right?

I dont want to put that much work into them for labor cuz im just going to yank them after I do my own.

Comment

run em full width
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
          run em full width
          PA has tire coverage laws.

Comment

Why not have him leave crap stocker axles in there till you get home. WhAt axles are you going to build?
            1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepbonehead View Post
              Why not have him leave crap stocker axles in there till you get home. WhAt axles are you going to build?
              Because I need something in there to play with.. the 30 spider gears are blown and, well its a 35. I dont feel like dumping money and gearing either one of those when I can find...

...44s or an 8.8 for a decent price and throw it in there.

I travel a lot so when Im home I want to be able to play with the jeep and when I have fee time I will build my own which will probably be 60s or 9s.

I might even just leave whatever I find in there for awhile anyway and build axles for a XRRA/KOH buggy.

Comment

what are the issues with running full width axles?

Comment

Originally posted by kev711 View Post
                  what are the issues with running full width axles?
                  Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                  PA has tire coverage laws.

Comment

i seen that. i was wondering about any other issues. what up grades will be needed to the rest of the jeep

Comment

Nothing, just massive wing tube fenders a could fly away with

Comment

Working...
                      X