Some XJ Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some XJ Parts

A buddy of mine when slip on some black ice and ran into a concrete barrier..Does anyone have a fan shroud and an airbag for a 99 cherokee laying around?
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

eric "had" the airbag, i'm not sure if he still does... you don't really need a fan shroud if your buddy wants one good luck as most of the jeeps i've seen were missing them or they were broken.

Comment

Whats erics name on here?, an yea the airbag is really the important part..fan shroud would just be a bonus to protect fingers.
      98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

I have a passenger airbag..... I think
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I have an airbag out of a 96. I dont know if its the same thing
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

We just looked under three jeeps the other day and not one of them had a fan shroud.
            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I have a drivers airbag.
              2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
              1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

ok.... maybe eric "4bangeryj" doesn't have it

Comment

I went to the junkyard and got everything i needed..Thanks for the intrest tho!

Comment

Working...
                  X