93 XJ AW4 automatic tranny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 XJ AW4 automatic tranny

A buddy of mine blew his tranny, need an automatic out of a 93 or anything comperable.
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

i got one in my old 94. it's not mine anymore but i know the guy that has it and he'd probably be willing to pull it for you. i'll talk to him tomorrow
    94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
    3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

I have Joe Nitro's old Tranny/t-case. I'm not sure as to what year it is out of. If you're interested in it, let me know...
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by jeepbogger4x4 View Post
        i got one in my old 94. it's not mine anymore but i know the guy that has it and he'd probably be willing to pull it for you. i'll talk to him tomorrow
        Let me know what the deal is mang.
        98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
          I have Joe Nitro's old Tranny/t-case. I'm not sure as to what year it is out of. If you're interested in it, let me know...
          That would be a 96..Ill have to do some research on whether its 21 or 23 spline, how much you lookin to get for the tranny?

Comment

Yours should be a 23 spline along with the one riot has
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

I've got one, early/mid 90's.

Comment

just had my 93 crushed.

Comment

late 91-early 97 will work
                  www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                    I've got one, early/mid 90's.
                    how many miles on it? price?

Comment

Originally posted by netrachamp1853 View Post
                      Why not just grab joes from Chris? Its a helluve alot closer than Even. just sayin....
                      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                        Why not just grab joes from Chris? Its a helluve alot closer than Even. just sayin....
                        I wont be the one picking it up, my buddy chris who needs it will be..

Comment

Originally posted by netrachamp1853 View Post
                          Probably around 160k if I had to guess. It's been sitting outside for a while attached to a 4.0

Make an offer.

Comment

Idk whats it worth to ya..$100 bucks?, Im gonna wait till I hear back from riot cuz i know that one is out of a 96 with 130k.

Comment

I PM'd you. Let me know.
                              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X