Horns and Vac Canister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horns and Vac Canister

I need the low tune horn and a vac. canister for an XJ. If someone can bring them to the m&g that would be awesome. Hook a brotha up
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

no soup for you
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

i think pete jeep has at least one horn on it ill look in the morning. vacuum ball is gone tho

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I'm almost certain I've got a vacuum ball laying around but I don't think I'm making it to the m+g tomorrow. Of course it's at home in New Britain though, I get home on this friday if you want to pick it up.
        -Matt
        Facebook

Comment

Bump

Still need the vac ball. After I got offf the ship my horn works again so I no need dat no moar

Comment

I might able to get this off a 99 so it'd be a bit smaller... not going to be at the meet and great i have a busy schedule this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
              I might able to get this off a 99 so it'd be a bit smaller... not going to be at the meet and great i have a busy schedule this weekend.
              Let me know, I 'd like to get it at the M&G so if anyone else has one let me know

Comment

call/text me the morning of the greet and I'll remember to bring it.

860-839-0835
                -Matt
                Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by XJcrazy00 View Post
                  call/text me the morning of the greet and I'll remember to bring it.

860-839-0835
                  Sick thanks!

Comment

I forgot the part but I didn't see you there anyhow lol. I can leave it here in New Britain or take it to willimantic if that works for you too.. let me know
                    -Matt
                    Facebook

Comment

Working...
                    X