TJ Wrangler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ Wrangler

Dont need this thing tomorrow, not in any hurry to find one. If I do, I do, if i dont, oh well.

What im looking for. A TJ, 4.0/5 speed/soft top. Has to be a soft top. Only want a soft top. Would consider a hardtop if it was a really sick deal, but dont wanna deal with having to sell a hard top just to buy a soft top.

Dont care what axles , dont care what color or condition the jeep is in. Looking for something I could fix up or whatever. Id probably paint it too.

Heres the kicker. Looking for a deal, dont wanna spend more than 3k. If any of yall see a deal, like a blown engine/tranny/tcase/axles, or it has minor damage, and its cheap and a good deal let me know. 97 and up.

buy mine
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

how much, isnt the frame fucked?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        how much?
        depends on if i fix the frame of not. i dont think i could let it go for under 3k regardless

im just frustrated about getting a frame for it, my friend has been saying hes going to let me have his for months now
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
        X