stockers/favor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stockers/favor

I am looking for a pair of stockers, tread doesn't mean much to me. I may not even need these, but I figure ill post up now since i'll know by tomorrow.

and 2.

I am trying to transport a vehicle from new haven to new haven. It has no brake line, no battery, possibly a bad transmission, with this in mind, I can't just throw plates on and drive it. Obviously, gas money can be had, since calling a tow truck company is 75$ and AAA needs it registered.

Thanks.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

just throw any plate on it and tell them it needs a flatbed. i have done it before. they dont check the reg or anything

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't DM just transferred via AAA with no reg?

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangeryj View Post
        just throw any plate on it and tell them it needs a flatbed. i have done it before. they dont check the reg or anything
        It pains me that you think I wouldn't have already tried that numerous times over the past year. Both times checked for registration, and neither time was it registered, so they refused.

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
        I am unsure as to that, however, I know once when my starter died the kid who towed me didn't ask a thing, in fact we just bullshitted about jeeps.
        Twice since then they've asked. I guess it depends on the truck driver.

Comment

yes dm was aaa'd but the driver was mad cool
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
            yes dm was aaa'd but the driver was mad cool
            I've always had good luck with AAA towing ghetto ass non-registered vehicles. The driver gets paid regardless of the situation. Slip him a 20 and he'll stfu about registration.
            You're a ___________

Comment

i have only had the driver want to see the registration when im trying to get something like 20 miles down the road.

when i break down in eastjabumfook and they tow it a buncha miles they don't think twice and begin lowering the bed before i can say hello
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                confirmation on illegitimate AAA towing, thats DMs 2nd AAA rodeo.

if that can get towed, anything can
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

depends really on the driver of the tow truck. Some will just hook up and go, others will follow the book. This is why you make friends with tow truck drivers ive had a few vehicles towed with AAA , including the grand cherokee i bought with a blown motor and needed it to my house
                  up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                  eliminator MJ - Sold
                  99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
                  Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

I have two stocker if you need them chris.
                    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I have a shit-load of tires if you want them...
                      1998 XJ.....Finally.
                      1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

It's looking like I won't, but ill keep you updated, should know by tomorrow.
                        Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                        X