adj. track bar anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adj. track bar anyone?

anyone have an adjustable track bar laying around from when they mightve lifted their jeep more? i have 5" lift so i need one for 4"-6". if anyone has one they want to sell let me know either here or give me a call at 401 215 5730. thanks. (i got the death wobble like a son of a bitch on my dd, need one asap)
    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

i have one, where you at?
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

somewhere in RI

Comment

i live in mass but im 5 min away from RI. Im not too far from sam, but i know youre in CT. id rather drive an hour to CT than wait 5-7 days for one to come from a website through fedex or ups

Comment

Ask Andy (JustTorchIt) He has one that all it needs is a rebuild.
          Ryan
          2013 Wrangler

Comment

yeah, i think ill just get the wife to get me one. my birthdays comin up
            sams got one too that needs some work but id rather just have one out of the box or just ready to go in. thanks for the info tho.

Comment

hey i just checked, it wont work for you, its set up double sheer for rear or aftermarket front applications. sorry
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

oh alright, well thanks for tryin to help me out anyways. talk to you later

Comment

Buy my heavy duty Rubicon Express. Its the track bar(double shear) and the frame mount. 1/2" bolt on the axle end!

Comment

Working...
                  X