Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tires

Looking for tires - new or used (>60% tread left).

Mainly considering BFG MT or KM2, Cooper STT, Trxus MT or similar.

If anyone sees anything reasonably priced let me know. If I go new I'll probably go with the best deal I can find locally between the KM2 and STTs.

Thanks

go out and buy a set 35x12.5 km2's and i will trade you my 33x12.5 km2's. you will be happpy they are at 95% percent tread
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

that actually wouldnt be a bad deal haha

Comment

seriously lol
        93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
        90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
        95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

the only tires you can get in 33x10.5 are the bfg mt, bfg at, a few swampers, and toyo mts.

Comment

Any reason why you want to run a 10.5?
            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

I think the 10.5 is a better tire for me since I'm driving 25K+ miles per year. Less tracking on PA's crappy roads. Easier to turn with my stock gearing which I won't be able to change for some time.

Comment

Actually might be leaning towards Firestone Destination MTs now. Local guy I'd like to work with handles Firestone and most likely can get me a decent deal. Gotta check sizes though. I'd consider going to a 16 inch rim to get the 33x10.5 equal/similar.

Comment

Working...
                X