WANTED sport ATV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED sport ATV

Looking for a new quad no more than $4,000. Any sport quads thats not a yamaha or honda. 400cc and up thanks.

You should buy my dirtbike, its more fun.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
      You should buy my dirtbike, its more fun.
      nope i want a new quad. but what kind is it ill ask around.

Comment

you want one or you MIGHT want one? theres a difference

Comment

if you are looking for a new quad try a dealership
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Not looking for brand new just new to me and i want one ive been searching around havent found one i like yet.

Comment

i can sell you a nice raptor??? if you wanna look at it, its at 16 tori lane
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
              Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
              he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
              Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
              i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

nice you mean kyles pos LOL he isnt selling it did you see the like 50 zip ties holding it togeather lol

Comment

real cheap
                  Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                  didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                  Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                  he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                  Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                  i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

i have a 2005 kawaski KFX 400

HTP holeshots front and rear, itp rims in the front. renthal bars, aliminum dash, skids, dr. d pipe. always stored indoors

needs new carrier bearings, i have the new ones just need to be put in. i havent ridden it in a while if you are interested i can throw the bearings in and we can discuss a price.

its a fantastic quad, i just have too many time/money consuming hobbies (jeep, motorcycle, owning a house )
                    Last edited by grundlepunch; 08-29-2009, 08:52 PM.
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Do yourself a favor if your going to buy a sport atv...get one with reverse. I've had a few quads, a Yamaha Blaster, a Honda 400ex, a suzuki ltz 400, and a raptor 700. I liked the Z 400 best which is pretty much the same as the KFX 400 that Grundle has for sale. That quad has a ton of scrotum, you will wheelie it in first no problem just due to the simple fact that is has so much torque.
                      06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Honda TRX 450R -$3000 OBRO
                        2005 Low hours, haven't really ridden it in 3 years, kept in a garage, bought it new, it's good condition, 203-213-3509 -TODD

/\ I can vouch for Todd he takes really good care of all his stuff, and this quad really does look immaculate!
                        https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
                        https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
                        94,95,97 ZJ~SOLD 97,97 TJ~SOLD 00' F350~SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Grandzjtsi View Post
                          Honda TRX 450R -$3000 OBRO
                          2005 Low hours, haven't really ridden it in 3 years, kept in a garage, bought it new, it's good condition, 203-213-3509 -TODD

/\ I can vouch for Todd he takes really good care of all his stuff, and this quad really does look immaculate!
                          Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                          Looking for a new quad no more than $4,000. Any sport quads thats not a yamaha or honda. 400cc and up thanks.
                          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

i got an ltz400 that i dont really wanna sell but could use the money. lemme know
                            full white bros exhaust, pro flow intake, jetted, renthal, nerf, steel skids, geared down, razrs
                            just replaced everything. rides great. nice and tight and you can pull wheelies through 5th the way this things set up
                            Last edited by Arundlemcbrundle; 08-31-2009, 02:22 PM.
                            2 tj's
                            3 yj's
                            2 xj's
                            i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
                              i got an ltz400 that i dont really wanna sell but could use the money. lemme know
                              full white bros exhaust, pro flow intake, jetted, renthal, nerf, steel skids, geared down, razrs
                              just replaced everything. rides great. nice and tight and you can pull wheelies through 5th the way this things set up
                              i offered first... GET OUT!

Comment

Working...
                              X