WANTED XJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED XJ

my cousin is looking for a xj that needs little or no work. no more than $2,000
    he would prefer a 5 speed but auto is ok if any one finds one please let me know.

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
    my cousin might be looking for a xj that needs little or no work. no more than $2,000
    he would prefer a 5 speed but auto is ok if any one finds one please let me know.
    fixed
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

LOL! i was gonna say id be willing to sell mine for that but then i remember he only may want it just like the tires he never picked up

Comment

tires i never picked up ? and my cousin really is looking for an xj or a truck he needs something asap.

Comment

where the fuck were u 2 weeks ago
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

the tires your frined with the durango was gonna buy.... see you tell so much bullshit you dont even remember what you were buying

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
                the tires your frined with the durango was gonna buy.... see you tell so much bullshit you dont even remember what you were buying
                that kid with the durango was supposed to buy a body lift from me too....but wanted to buy it for 150 when i can sell it for 270 on ebay

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                  that kid with the durango was supposed to buy a body lift from me too....but wanted to buy it for 150 when i can sell it for 270 on ebay
                  Hey i just tell you guys what my friend says. and he was going to buy the tires but you sold them before he could get them. and he told you he needed to get some more cash you were ok with that when he had the money you already sold them and the body lift he didnt get because you live in nj and he was not going to drive there. so then he got super chip instead.

Comment

http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3813

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                      and the body lift he didnt get because you live in nj and he was not going to drive there.
                      there is this radical new thing that they invented yesterday called UPS and FedEx. They will ship stuff for you. its magical.
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                        there is this radical new thing that they invented yesterday called UPS and FedEx. They will ship stuff for you. its magical.
                        DUDE NO WAY I GOTTA STAY UP ON TIMES
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

and i didnt sell the fucking tires, there still on my jeep in my drive way so dont make it sound like i sold em out from under you.... if you want them get them tmro.... do it you wont

Comment

Theres a Jeep here in berlin near my gym on Christian Lane, not sure of the condition mechanically but the exterior looks alright. They have it listed as 2800 obo on the window. Needless to say it hasn't moved, I can take the number down if you are interested?
                            06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/search...=1249585455295
                              God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Working...
                              X