Dropkick Murphys show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropkick Murphys show

Looking for a set of tickets to the Dropkick Murphys show at the Webster on Monday, March 9th. I forgot to get them last week and now they are sold out. Let me know if you have a set.
    Steve
    88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

i saw them at the webster a few years ago

and am currently wearing a dropkick shirt, which i break out once every month or so lawl

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/tix/1023792595.html

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/tix/1008746725.html
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

good luck steve, i would be there if i could. i love dropkick
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

I have tickets for the 14th in Boston if your interested.
        2000 XJ
        2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

I didnt even think to try craigslist. I emailed the guy in Cheshire so we'll see what happends. Adam, I am going to be in Boston that weekend visting 2 of my friends. How my of the Boston tickets do you have for sale?
          88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

oi oi oi!!!!!! dropkickkkkk
            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
            J10 project do want.
            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-J View Post
              I didnt even think to try craigslist. I emailed the guy in Cheshire so we'll see what happends. Adam, I am going to be in Boston that weekend visting 2 of my friends. How my of the Boston tickets do you have for sale?

One of my friends bought like 12 tickets. I think 8 are spoken for so far and the rest they were going to scalp. I'll give him a call tomorrow and see whats up with them. How many do you need?
              2000 XJ
              2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

I got tickets they day they went on sale but I don't have any extra sorry.
                Try scalping them it's general admission so it doesn't matter.

I scalped them in Boston a couple years back cheaper then you could buy them online.
                RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

If its to the Boston show, Id need 4.

Comment

for the webster, the people that live across the street always buy tickets to sell the day of the show.. you might spend more then face value, but THEY ALWAYS have tickets.. look for the black people sitting outside..

Comment

Originally posted by YeaItsSlo View Post
                      for the webster, the people that live across the street always buy tickets to sell the day of the show.. you might spend more then face value, but THEY ALWAYS have tickets.. look for the black people sitting outside..
                      They'll be the only ones around.
                      2000 XJ
                      2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Anyone have an extra ticket?
                        I need 1 more.

~Justin 203-522-2113
                        RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                        www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                        Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Working...
                        X